GreaseSpot Cafe

The ordained women of twi

GrouchoMarxJr

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like I hit a nerve by calling bull.... on some of the fairer sex...it's ok to drive those nasty twi MALE leaders into the ground...everybody likes to pile on...but it seems that "some folks" are a little thin skinned when it comes to revealing those nasty little sins that the ladies were involved in...should I hang my head?

Linda...fair enough. I never meant to single out any one person. I was only trying to determine if the ordination of women was determined by something other than the criteria that the bible prescribes...

We all know about the "promotions" that have occurred in the secular world due to "performance outside of the line of duty"...it appears to me that it was also the case with twi.

quote:
i remember when sunesis's buddy undershepherded me. she tried to lead me into the inner spiritual sanctum. i was scared ****less.

So, Excath, do you mean to say that someone in the "club" actually talked to you about giving yourself sexually (eauwww!)to the upper mucky mucks ?

How did they present it to you?