GreaseSpot Cafe

The ordained women of twi

GrouchoMarxJr

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Leave Tick out of this! He was a fine friend, and my (now dead) dog's Grandfather!

At least the dogs can remain sacred, for they deserve it, being just dogs who are dumb enough to love anybody without strings attached. You know how they are....

Why, my dogs even love me! icon_smile.gif:)-->

Of course I wasn't present for any of grifter Vic's one on one "excellor" sessions with the "gift ministries" of the fairer sex...but how many frickin' stories from different people do you have to hear, before the light bulb goes on?...

What a sick puppy Vic was...first he "allows" them the unspeakable priviledge of "blessing the mog" in that "special" way...then voila! we have another reverend in our midst. Of course, that special and high calling included an appreciation of the sacred lock box...I mean, the rest of us just weren't spiritual enough to grasp the reality of what Gawd allowed in the back of the motorcoach for those, oh so special heavy hitters.

I often wondered how it must have felt to have such an indepth spiritual understanding to actually be ordained clergy...we used to sit around after twig and speculate which of the 5 gift ministries rev. so and so had...sorta like we used to idolize the accomplishments of Hank Aaron or Carl Yazstremski...awe struck to be in their presense, priviledged to be able to work along side them, assisting them in such important matters as mowing their lawns or supplying refreshments for the next class. Never suspecting that their real "gift ministry" was bumping uglies with the cornfield preacher...and let's not forget how many of Vic's young proteges were so quick to follow suit. Ah yes...as some refer to them as "the good old days" of twi...when Howard and Chris, the pimps, would lure young girls into the grifter's lair...and if they wouldn't come willingly, what the hell...slip em' a "mickey".

So, for those of you who still hold the teachings of Wierwille in such high regard...I would remind you that the words of a adulterous, lying, conman should be taken with a grain of salt...or better yet...should be tossed out entirely...bathwater AND baby.

Allright...In all fairness, I won't paint them all with the same brush...I'm sure that not ALL of them slept with dr. werewolf...I could start a list of those who did...but I won't do that...suffice it to say that PLENTY of them did.

...and there were those who refused. I know of women who were booted from the ministry for refusing to have sex with twi leaders. Lies told about them as they were shown the door...and there were many others, men and women, who previously had led somewhat promiscious lives before twi...that had turned themselves around and became virtuous after their Christian conversion...I salute them.

...And of course, there were plenty who thought they were doing the right thing because they placed their trust in the mog...victims one and all...so sad.

quote:
awe struck to be in their presense, priviledged to be able to work along side them, assisting them in such important matters as mowing their lawns or supplying refreshments for the next class. Never suspecting that their real "gift ministry" was bumping uglies with the cornfield preacher...

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

I would say, in the 1-4 corps, most of them did, and probably one in the 5th corps did. There were other women in the 5th corps who were harassed into sleeping with VP but were not ordained.

Its very simple, look at who Donna's best women friends were - they were all part of the "special" VP sex club, as I call it. If you did not sleep with VP, there wasn't a whole lot you had in common with her.

I know one woman in an early corps who refused and was thrown out and everyone was told, and us on the field who had known and loved her, that she was possessed.

Yes, Stanley was. Quite a few of the 4th Corps women (which Corps Claudetee was), many whose names I can no longer remember except K*atie F*owle. I think K*thy Lochn*r was also. Seems like a few of them were offered ordination (like Naom* Towns*end) and refused it. I didn't know much of the 5th Corps, so cant' recall the women.

But there were many in the 1st-5th Corps. Ordaining women seemed to stop with the 6th Corps - - don't think any were - - am I correct Alfakat or Evan or Hope??? Even the ordinations of the men dwindled after the 10th or so.

J.