GreaseSpot Cafe

Looking for Book: The Rescue

ToadFriend

I am looking for a book written by a fellow who was in the Way in the early 1980s ... it is called THE RESCUE, and the author's last name was McGee ... but I don't remember his first name. Does anyone have a copy of this book or know what the author's first name is? (I can't even find it on ebay or amazon.com without the first name.) Thanks.

TF

TheHighWay, no, it is about a guy who overcame homosexuality with twi's help. icon_biggrin.gif:D--> I read it only once so my book is in perfect condition, except a small tear on the paper book cover.

• 2 months later...
TheHighWay, no, it is about a guy who overcame homosexuality with twi's help. I read it only once so my book is in perfect condition, except a small tear on the paper book cover.

I recall it was advertized in The Wag Mag. along with "The Hope of Glory, In Search of the Light" by David Craley (sp?). That was the book (witness) of someone overcoming being gay. Anyone still have that one? I threw that book out a long time ago, and it was not necessarily because of the books contents. :blink: :wacko: :blink: