GreaseSpot Cafe

I need a top 10 list for my Slavecorps friends....

bliss

Thanks everyone for your input. i have read through all suggestions and will take them to heart and put them to use. I do agree to keep it simple and clear that I love them and I am NOT leaving GOD, just leaving the ministry and its RUG behind. I say rug because I think that everything they do, good and bad gets put there. Example of good:

They gave $ to the Tsunami victims.

I had to find out from someone at HQ.

It wasn't announced or prayed about. Why wouldn't they just say it, where is the $ going?

Example of bad: EVERYTHING and not just APOLOGIZING!!! Whoa what a concept!To say We are sorry for all the hurt suffering and assanine things people have done, we don't support, condone or believe in XYZ (just name it)!!! Is this so hard for them?

Obviously YES.

So I am leaving.

We did have one family member leave about a year ago. Everyone is worried that they aren't getting the blessings by "ABS", or the fire is going out. Actually for them, life has never been better....go figure.

Thanks again all, I have a lot of reading to do here, and Geeks top 10 is great, just a little outdated for me....to mention now.

bliss

"I need a little less hard times, I need a little more bliss....."

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Bliss, sounds like you are keeping it simple and straight forward.he

You will be absolutely amazed at how your life is going to improve Bliss....

Sure most of us at first are a little edgy, waiting for the promised disaster to befall us hen we depar twi....but weeks blend into months, into years of ever growing blessings .... and you begin to relax...

As far as abs thing .... could giving money to a group that utilized it as twi has for attornies, hush money, shopping sprees, trips abroad be really what God had in mind?

I don`t think God requires youry be sent to twi....or will punish you.