GreaseSpot Cafe

So, what's new?

ChasUFarley

My ex has reunited with the family he cruelly cut all communications with 10 years ago at the suggestion of Bob Moneyhands.

Bob Moneyhands is moving to the UK and will be far away from being able to directly influence my ex anymore.

There's some very exciting news looming on the horizon for the upcoming anniversary and we've speculated here that it's the anniversary of the invention of kool-aid, but no one knows for sure just yet which color they will be serving.

I've gotten a very nice raise and promoted to the management bonus plan. icon_smile.gif:)--> My house has increased in equity by nearly $100,000 since I refinanced in my name alone because of the divorce.

I've reconnected with friends and family I haven't seen since getting involved with TWI. We're closer now than we ever were. icon_smile.gif:)-->

My relationship with my family, especially my immediate family has been absolutely amazingly healing.

I've also become rather fond of sushi.

How's about you, Chas?