GreaseSpot Cafe

Forum Move Detail. Very Important! Please Read!

Bob

Wow, so today is the last day of the Greasespot Cafe we've known for so long!

The place is gettin renervated!

It's about time. The vinyl seats have more tears than an Englishman after a werewolf attack.

New coffeepots?

The move will be taking place sometime during the day on the 23rd.(tomorrow). So the forums will be closed to posting sometime during the night.

I have had a few of you over testing the new site and kicking the tires. The response has been positive.

If you want something to do tomorrow evening, I have added rooms to the chat area. I know it can be hard to read when there are many over there. So the multiple rooms should alleviate that.

And I want to thank all of you that emailed me this week with your kind thoughts, it is much appreciated.

Once the changeover has occurred, we will be emailing you info on how to get to the new site.

In case anyone is wondering, ALL of the threads are coming with us. There may be a problem with the gallery. But I have copied all of the photos from the picture forum and will try to figure a way to get them posted at the new site.