GreaseSpot Cafe

Knocking on My Door

Belle

DMiller..if people look through my posts they will see that I very rarely 'push' my 'beliefs' that I ascertained to be the truth whilst in TWI, however, they will see that I 'defend' my beliefs when attacked and ridiculed by others..(don't most people) especially from those who were never in twi at all and those who fire their shots from churches of differn't persuasions, bless ya.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allen, I haven't examined all your posts, but from what I've seen you are more likely to attack than to be attacked.

And, BTW, you have no clue about who was or was not in TWI. Almost all posters here were.

Edited by LG

DMiller..if people look through my posts they will see that I very rarely 'push' my 'beliefs' that I ascertained to be the truth whilst in TWI, however, they will see that I 'defend' my beliefs when attacked and ridiculed by others..(don't most people) especially from those who were never in twi at all and those who fire their shots from churches of differn't persuasions, bless ya.
Who here do you think was never in TWI? :huh:

I'm thinking we all were, with perhaps the exception of the friendly folks from JWO that visited us last summer. ;)
Pretty much, yeah...if I understand correctly, Allan believes, or at least says that some posters who disagree with him are only pretending to have been in TWI...if I'm mistaken , I welcome a correction Edited by Oakspear