GreaseSpot Cafe

Personal Message

ChattyKathy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the subject of posters revealing the contents of private messages:

In TWI2 it was nothing for a person in a leadership position to reveal to the fellowship or branch very personal issues about a person they were slandering. Slander was one of the main ways leadership was able to enforce Mark and Avoid, by painting the M&A person very black and devilish. This happened to us and many other people we knew in our branch.

So if a person here at GSC is comfortable with revealing the contents, names etc of their private messages, I would suspect that they learned those type of controling habits very well in TWI. They want to make someone look bad while they look good. They want to force someone out, or into some type of pathetic obedience.

Bullies were encouraged by the climate of TWI2.

Seeing those type of habits pop up in posters who are now out of TWI and involved with off shoot ministries...eeww. Sad and scary.

edited for spilling

Edited by Bramble

I read your PM and I think I replied, but every reply includes the other PMs and I dunno what the heck I'm talking about. I read/hear something else when computer stuff is explained to me.

Thank God for email. I get that and know that I can answer and they'll see it.

I think.

LOL I did send you a reply.

I am just gonna hit reply on everything and if it comes back in all quotes, so be it.

I wanted to understand how to PM without having to repeat everything said from every PM before it.

That starts another PM altogether.

What a drag to have to scroll through every thing that's been said until the new one is found. How many pages will that take?

Is this excel?

Shellon, when I hit "reply" and the new window pops up for me to reply, I just delete all the quoted stuff, so the only thing that gets sent is my e-mail/PM/message.

If I do want to keep part of the previous PM, I just don't delete that part and put it in quotes like in a post here on the boards.

Hopefully that will help. :)