GreaseSpot Cafe

Old Way Syllabuses and/or Books & Tapes

Vyctorya911

If anyone knows how or even if anyone has any old Way class syllabuses, SNS tapes and/or books they do not want, I'd be interested in aquiring them. When I left my then spouse I was unable to get them out of his grip. I have since remarried & would like to be able to show my husband their doctrine to read for himself so he can understand the things I was "mistaught" & help me through some rough spots.

If anyone can help or point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Vyctorya

You may also want to try www.bookfinder.com and type in Victor Paul Wierwille, or do a google search on his name.

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner

If anyone knows how or even if anyone has any old Way class syllabuses, SNS tapes and/or books they do not want, I'd be interested in aquiring them.

I have the syllabuses from the foundational, intermediate, and advanced class, plus some from other seminars as well from the 1970's. All those are, are a listing of scripture (with miscellaneous notes), and really don't convey a whole lot if you don't have the tape of the class to listen to, or watch in conjunction with the printed page.

I've got a ton of old SNS tapes, from the mid-70's to the mid 80's. I don't know if listening to them would help either. What would help immensely, is to link into Raf's BLUE BOOK DISSERTATION, and go from there.

This (to me) would be the quickest way to see what was taught, and how it was wrong.

Just my imo, don't cha know. :)

David