GreaseSpot Cafe

Things I feel will happen in the next ten years.

year2027

Almond Joy's got nuts - Mounds don't

Roy, I'm very sorry about your mom. Before I left for the Advanced Class in '96, I was at a believer friend's house with some other friends, one of whom was Georg1a Rave. I was hugging her goodbye and I just knew at that moment that it would be the last time I would see her alive. I couldn't explain it, but I knew. I took my then-fiance into another room and was crying as I told him what I just felt.

Sure enough, one week into the class one of the other people from my area who was also a HFC, came and told me that Georgia had died. It wasn't such a shock and I had been prepared for it thanks to God telling me before I left.

Those kinds of things are very personal and not really meant to be shared. It's God preparing YOUR heart for what's to come. I think we're supposed to keep those things personal and God will let each one of us know what we need to know when we need to know it. Maybe you're right and maybe you're wrong, but even if you're right, why did God tell you those things? Did he also tell you to share them? I think most likely not.

And what happens when/if they don't come to pass? Is that going to shake your confidence in God? Is it going to make you think twice next time you get some "feeling" or "revelation"? Obviously your feelings haven't gone over very well here. Maybe it's just a learning lesson here. :)

I know you have a great big wonderful heart. You do a great job of sharing uplifting, thought provoking and delightful things on the board here - I much prefer to read those things from you.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God first

Beloved Bramble

God loves you my friend

thanks and peace

I talk at the air to my Mom alot and I tell God who I am talking to

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Beloved rhino

God loves you my friend

I am praying

Beloved Wayfer Not!

God loves you my friend

The need is to help me deal with my feelings of what can happen

I only share this on two boards because it not something I wanted to share just needed to share

thanks and peace

Beloved coolchef1248 @adelphia.net

God loves you my friend

That not stupid but very loving and I sure God will share it with him one day

Its good to be close with parents

thanks

Beloved outofdafog

God loves you my dear friend

thanks

Beloved Belle

God loves you my friends

Yes a lot of things are told us for us only but are told for other reason but the hard thing is knowing which way on all

thank you and yes its must better to uplift and God is allways teaching us

thank you and peace

The melting polar ice caps will thaw and awaken a giant fire lizard, which will proceed to stomp on all the major capitals throughout the world.

Benevolent space aliens will come to our aid, helping us to defeat the lizard, in the process providing us a cure for the common cold.

The future doesn't look all that bad to me....

What you left out is that the Geico lizard will show his true stripes and let it be known that he's the child of the giant fire lizard. After his mother is defeated, he won't be so benevelont. He will take over where his mother left off, thus attempting to overtake the world with a new, deadly strain of "lizard flu'.

The future is still in question....

God first

Beloved TheInvisibleDan

God loves you my friend

I glad we have friends out there in space

thanks

Beloved moony3424

God loves you my friend

Is there a spot there will help

thanks