GreaseSpot Cafe

The White Stuff

Cowgirl

Cowgirl,

Can you send some of it down here to Memphis? It's cooled off a bit today but its been in the eighties most of the week. You know, we used to get snow every Winter but all we've gotten is little dibs and dabs for the past several years. I'm waiting for a good 10 incher so I can take a few days off at the office.

sudo

Sudo, Eighties????? HA!!!

I've already been wearing my cowboy boots just to keep my feet warm, mind you it was just a dusting of snow early this morning but now as I look out my kitchen window over the horizon I can see lots of snow clouds moving in.

BRRRRRRRRRRRR........time to bring out the flannels and the Christmas music !!

Cowgirl

The "Farmer's Alamac" (whom I trust alot more than the forecasters on TV) predict a mild but LOTS OF SNOW this winter. It's when the temp gets around minus 15-30 degrees below celsius that I say enough! I live in a snowbelt area and I love tons of snow so I say bring it on !!

All I need to keep me warm this winter is my sweetheart (Goey) and one of these...........................

cabin_floor_fireplace.jpg

Edited by Cowgirl

CowGirl,

The snow is already here in Alaska ........ We just all got together and breathed real heavy all at once and sent it down to you so you could enjoy the snow too. Our temps are the same it seems it must have worked. I am happy for you and Goey, enjoy your winter ......... I like the fireplace, we have a wood stove in our cabin ... but I like it too.

Digi

Edited by Digitalis