GreaseSpot Cafe

What is Chris Geer doing?

themex

"foolass"? excomadrie?

:biglaugh: Well, how's about that? :biglaugh:

Oh, you and your potty mouth. Is that the problem? What's going on? Now I'm curious.

Didn't you know Chris Geer was a marriage counsellor of great depth and ability? Qualified to tell people what to do and how to do it, day or night?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I was the only one with a dog story.

I was standing with my buddy who was also on staff. One of his duties was to feed those dogs. CoachDoc walked up & asked him about how he was mixing the regular dog food with the horsemeat that he had gotten. Something in my friend's answer displeased and he went off on the A #1 most extreme tirade I'd ever witnessed from him, which is saying something. There were far more 4-letter words than content. And innumerable g*dd*ms, which particularly hurt my ears. And of course that heavy finger punctuating every word with a hard poke to the chest.

Geez.

ha evan, see i'm not the only one who witnessed the dog$*@! :)

socks i've been reproved for using bad language about catholic priests, even had my posts taken away

i'm just waiting to see if my bad language about the man of god gets deleted

there are little children here i've been told

i say, fine, i'll talk to them how i talk to my little one

I see.

Do the crime, ya gotta do the time.

Well, class is in session, excornholio! Pull up a chair and stop playing with that...put that down! Now! Stop it!!! Okay, fine, 20 minutes after school, write 100 times "Speak No Evil" on the blackboard.....hey-that isn't funny!!!! "Speak No Socks!!!????" You just bought yourself some hard time missie!!! :biglaugh::evildenk::dance::spy: :P :redface:

I was just curious. All I saw was "doo wap", moderators, and something about deleted posts. Right there, my mind wandered and before I committed the journey to post, I figured I better check.

Just remember - "reproof" is a chance to "re-prove" yourself. It's only a negative in your mind. :biglaugh:

Hey! I just learned something new!!! I put in two many emoticons and got this message-

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

Cool. I had every emoticon after every word, and it tweezed out. Anyway, ;)

Still too many....okay, deleting....FINALLY! Balance, sensei. Balance. My yings are yanging. Okay, just one more....let's see if..... :blink:

Edited by socks

Pay no attention to the Socks behind the curtain!! He's been dippin' into the chicory cans in the barn one too many times...

Excornholio... don't let that ole socking stuffer rattle your nest of friends. Your friends are my friends, you are welcome at my way, no strangers here, only fiends we haven't met yet...

As for your writting style, I am so dam*** blessed with your colorful and elequent use of nouns, and verbs which connote action. You make it "living and real" for our pee-pul ...

Did CG ever offer filthy lucre (cash-ola) to eternally reward the blessed subjects of VP's affection?? Or, maybe after the booze money was never an issue (our ABS at work) ...

Edited by tomtuttle1

I wonder if any of those puppies was the father or mother of my old dog "Mr. Starbuck Von Der Weg"? Yup, I had one of those Von Der Wegs for fourteen years. He was in fact and awesome dawg. He died in Alaska, but not after running with the wolves and chasing off grizzly bears. Glad I'd gotten a hold of him so he didn't live his life in a small chain link dog run like the dawgs at HQ. This guy lived in our house, as well as got to hunt all of the time. A tenacious, and fearless dog to a fault, for, while here in AK, he killed nine porcupines! And so, you can imagine the mess of quills in his gums and throat and face and nose.

That whole thing with the G Shorthairs at TWI HQ really was just a rich man's thing though. I think that the dude who helped to do the training got badly stung at the end of his involvement with The Way. Can't remember his name, but, he did write a good book on training bird dogs..

And, OMG! Excornholio? I think you are going to have to ask our Hevenny Father to forgive you for that one! :blink:

And now with my hands on my hips while trying to stand a little taller than I actually am, and then wiping the back of my fingers across my lips with palm facing outwards, and then through pursed lips I'll say this to you Tom Tuttle;

Yes, I have been called by my Hevenny Father to reprove rebuke and to exhort whenever possible! And as a matter of fact, I heard you were up at Cresta Butte last night, and you were drinking, weren't you Tom Tuttle?! Arl*ne! Would you please play something on the organ while I have a private talk with Mr Tuttle? :offtopic:

I never took CG's class. I was back in Virginia back in 2001, and went to one of Earl B*rt*n's fellowships (we used to live near the Burtons just after he resigned or got fired, and attended his "post Way" fellowships), and he asked me excitedly if I was a WIGP class "presenter". I told him no, but didn't have the heart to tell him that I'd never taken the class..