GreaseSpot Cafe

The New Snowglobe is here!!!

WhiteDove

Hilarious! I enjoyed making that white bird hit it's head on the globe! heeheehee! :P :biglaugh:

You'll have to wait on it, but watch when the sleep walker gets to the opposite side of the globe! My sons and I laughed and laughed!

Ranksarot, Dove, we're NOT doing school right now!! LOL!

Thanks, psalmie - I had tried it yesterday and thought it kind of a dud, but that was cause all the shaking I did was a bit from side to side. After reading your reply I went back and shook that bad boy up and down - now I get it. LOL

Thanks, Whitedove :)

Mooney,

I doubt you'll really want to know how I did it but you asked... and it would be rude of me to ignore you. So here's how I did it:

When I got my high score looking me in the face on the monitor, I hit the PrtScn (print screen) button on the keyboard which is usually located between the F12 button and the Scrolllock button. That puts the image onto the clipboard. I then open the clipboard (usually located in your 'accessories' files) and save the image as a CLP file. I then open that file with a freeware program called Irfanview which will convert the CLP file to a JPG file. Then I open the saved JPG file with Corel's Photo-Paint program where I crop it and resize it. Then, I upload the modified file to an http server using an FTP client called Flash. Then I link to it in my post.

I said you really didn't want to know :biglaugh:

sudo (who qualifies as a tech nerd)

My first try I got 593, then stayed in the high 400's. It took me til my 4th try to strike. I thought I was the king penguin batter. Reality set in quickly enough tho. I may play that one again. I'm thinking I'm a pretty sick pup myself, moony!!!

OK I found a NEW Penguin batting game! This one has a gruesome side to it - You should like it sudo! - the penguin's head pops off and flies over a mine field - if it hits a mine the head flies even farther.

FUN!!

I sent this to moony because I couldn't find this thread - then I found it - ENJOY!

http://www.yonkis.com/mediaflash/yeti_gorez.swf

Edited by doojable