GreaseSpot Cafe

wabbits

Shellon

A precious little girl walks into a pet shop and asks, "Excuthe me, do you have any widdle wabbits?"

The shopkeeper's heart melts, he gets down on his knees so that he's on her level, and says, "Do you want a widdle white wabbit or a thoft, fuffy bwack wabbit, or one like that widdle bwown wabbit over there?"

The little girl blushes, rocks on her heels, puts her hands on

her knees, leans forward and whispers ...

" I don't weally fink my pet pyfon gives a phuk"?

A little boy calls the operator on the phone, and asks --

"Can you connect me to twee twee nine twee four?"

The operator was so amused, she turned on the speaker to the phone, and had him repeat his request,

so the others in the office could hear it.

"Can you connect me to twee twee nine twee four?"

Everyone was laughing, and the operator said "We might be able to"

(in order to hear him say it again)

Instead he said --- "Do you have a dictaphone??"

Puzzled, the operator said "yes we have a dictaphone here".

"Good" said the little boy.

"Dic-ta-phone up your a$$, and connect me to twee twee nine twee four!!!

Elmer Fudd, Sylvester, and Daffy rule! Don't forget Porky and Bugs.

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner

A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other of the afterlife. Their biggest fear was that there was no afterlife. After a long life, the husband was the first to go, and true to his word he made contact. "Mary ... Mary. " "Is that you, Fred?" "Yes, I've come back like we agreed." "What's it like?" "Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex. I have breakfast, off to the golf course, I have sex. I bathe in the sun, and then I have sex twice. I have lunch, another romp around the golf course, then sex pretty much all afternoon. After supper, golf course again. Then have sex until late at night. The next day it starts again." "Oh, Fred you surely must be in heaven." "Not exactly,? I'm a rabbit on a golf course in Arizona!"

What are four hundred rabbits hopping backwards?

A receding hare line. :rolleyes:

An infant rabbit was orphaned. Fortunately though, a family of squirrels took it in and raised it as if it were one of their own. This adoption led to some peculiar behaviors on the part of the rabbit, including a tendency for it to eschew jumping but rather to embrace running around like its step-siblings. As the rabbit passed through puberty, however, it soon faced an identity crisis (don't we all!). It went to its step-parents to discuss the problem. It allowed as to how it felt different from its step-siblings, was unsure of its place in the universe, and was generally forlorn. Their response was, "Don't scurry, be hoppy."