GreaseSpot Cafe

Just When You Thought It Was Safe....

WhiteDove

WHEEEEE! SPLASH! SPLOOSH!

uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh!

(that last was the pie-shooting uzi! LOL)

OH-- what's this? a confused looking person standing in the middle of the room--just

waiting to be bombed?

WOOHOO! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!!

Oh, Top-of the World, you look so nice with that chocolate pie, spaghetti sauce-jello

ensemble! :dance:

(Psalmie pours soda on Mooney's bread, slops jelly at dmiller, and fudge sauce on Krys :who_me:

Saving the best for BIRD-BRAIN. . . MUD BATH!!!!! HEY! BrownDove! ya don't look so good!!! :rolleyes:

BYEEEEEEE!!!!!! :wave:

:confused: oooohhhh, I don't feel so good-- a bit green around the edges--dmiller, what did you put in that food? I love the food fight pictures!! and sorry 'bout the jelly!! maybe I shoulda thrown spaghetti sauce? LOL!

TOTW--shower? haha!! I'm throwing a pitcher of cold water over the shower curtain!! SPLOOSH!!! :dance:

(wassamatta? a little cold?? heeheee!!! :who_me: )

WhiteTurkey! Now you've gone too far! It's paintbal practice for you!! SPLOOSH! SPLAT! POW! SPLATTT!

oooooh you're sooooo pretty now! pink and green and purple polka-dots! little bit of superglue under one foot-- You're gonna get dizzy hooping around in a circle!!! :biglaugh:

MOOOOOO---NEYYYYYYYY! I have something for you!!!

splash!

(Bummer-- it won't show up) It was yesterday's corn chowder!