GreaseSpot Cafe

I believe the way was good (at some point)

ckmkeon

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sentiments posted were a heartfelt and honest answere to your question, ckmkeon. Your reply was like a kick in the teeth. I am sorry that I bothered.

Excathedra, I think that you have nailed it dead center.

Thankyou Tom Strange.

Edited by rascal

Ck - I am very clear on what you believe. What I am not clear on is what you hope to accomplish on this site ( all of it, not just this thread.)

I have read many of your posts and you are very hostile. It seems no matter what is said to you, you come back with a sarcastic answer or an insult.

Do you really care what the people here think? Or are you looking for those that share your opinion? It sure comes across like you are setting a trap and waiting to pounce. If that's the case - is it fun for you?

BTW my age is accurate, as is the state I posted. Some don't put their true birthdays down because it's like to old joke that we oldies used to say that we were perpetually 39. some think its no one's business.

If you come picking a fight don't be surprised to get one. You have taken an unpopular position - so it's not uncommon to get razzed on that point. I'd recommend a much thicker skin and a better sense of humor.

ciao

Edited by doojable

CK? This is satori's dad Sam, not satori. Put Ken on this thing, would you please? I think him and me were in the same Familiar Core back at Rome County. We met with Doctor Wentwelle once a month for a fact, and I believe he'd never lie to you without a dang good reason, as many of your sisters in the spirit could also testify. Bless you and your earthbound family abundancy. Sam

CK? This is satori's dad Sam, not satori. Put Ken on this thing, would you please? I think him and me were in the same Familiar Core back at Rome County. We met with Doctor Wentwelle once a month for a fact, and I believe he'd never lie to you without a dang good reason, as many of your sisters in the spirit could also testify. Bless you and your earthbound family abundancy. Sam

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Nicely put Cathy... CK these folks are not fighting against you, they're fighting for you...

And that's the main point, which you may or may not realize, CK.

We've been there. We know what we are talking about.

Experience has been a harsh teacher to some here.

If we can help you prevent wasting your youth in a dead-end outfit,

(like we did) we'll try.

All you have to do is listen, drop the attitude,

and make an evaluation for yourself (if you really care).

What you choose to do is your business. :)

And that's the main point, which you may or may not realize, CK.

We've been there. We know what we are talking about.

Experience has been a harsh teacher to some here.

If we can help you prevent wasting your youth in a dead-end outfit,

(like we did) we'll try.

All you have to do is listen, drop the attitude,

and make an evaluation for yourself (if you really care).

What you choose to do is your business. :)

I will consider the attitude adjustment but I believe we should just agree to disagree. Why say I am wasting my youth? I'm not in "The Way". So how excatly do I waste my youth in a organization which I already believe is bad?? I am just saying I believe the doctrines of VPW not in the TWI today. Dmiller I know what you are trying to do save CK from big bad VPW. It is not going to work

CK

Edited by ckmkeon

Glad you cleared that up. I had to go back and re-read your threads to remind myself that you, in fact, are not active: you are just taking a position based upon what your parents have told you about VPW and the old TWI.

You have by now figured out that that is a sore spot for many, and that's what they are attempting to convey to you.

Many question the motives of VPW, based upon his behaviour. Many question his teachings, which has been well documented not only by people on Greasespot but other sites as well. Many question his legacy, because of how easily TWI fell apart under LCM, who was his chosen replacement.

Nobody wants to burst your bubble, but this is a place for exploring those things a lot of us believed and stood with for many years. And we were there while it was happening. So, give us the benefit of the doubt and we will do the same for you.

Glad you cleared that up. I had to go back and re-read your threads to remind myself that you, in fact, are not active: you are just taking a position based upon what your parents have told you about VPW and the old TWI.

You have by now figured out that that is a sore spot for many, and that's what they are attempting to convey to you.

Many question the motives of VPW, based upon his behaviour. Many question his teachings, which has been well documented not only by people on Greasespot but other sites as well. Many question his legacy, because of how easily TWI fell apart under LCM, who was his chosen replacement.

Nobody wants to burst your bubble, but this is a place for exploring those things a lot of us believed and stood with for many years. And we were there while it was happening. So, give us the benefit of the doubt and we will do the same for you.

The way I see it LCM was a wrong choice as the next leader of TWI. The only answer I can give is that most christian and other organizations of this sort, most of the time fall apart after the founder dies. But I still believe there is hope for LCM

CK