GrouchoMarxJr

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya know that picture of the ghost says it all !! lol

ha how do we kill a devil spirit .

i do not pretend to know .

but it seems to me some want to know how to kill people with the guns.

isnt it a theory that the devil will go to the next pig in the row .

at a clergy meeting!!!

think just think about this ... amazing .

I only asked the question sarcastically. I do not believe they can be killed. God will be able to "put them away". As the song says in "Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys" by Traffic; "Only spirit is something that can't be destroyed".

And I think this is also biblical, and that is why the spirits and Satan will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire, for they cannot die, just be tormented forever.

It's like some sort of mental disorder... (like the severe hand washing...being afraid of germs & contamination ‘disease’)

TWI leaders & other religious leaders believe they are wanted by the devil since they have what the devil wants... the only true, rightly divided word.

These leaders think of themselves like the President (actually better)... they are suspicious someone may be out to get them... someone who might listen to the wrong god….

Guns at a meeting? So where was the devil? Working in the 'other' leaders there?

Sounds like somebody was thinking a little too highly of themselves :rolleyes:

Maybe their own loyalty to their 'MOG' would have allowed them to kill another human being...hence their warped, suspicious thinking~