GreaseSpot Cafe

All Nine All the Time

I'm wondering if anyone ever saw a broken leg healed, or anything obvious like that. I mean, my mom gets up and walks out of her wheel chair all the time. Those miracle cancer cures are interesting, but maybe the doctor was just covering for some mixed up x-rays ... better to just say "amazing, I've never seen anything like it" LOL

I had one of those waking up on the interstate experiences ... hand on the shoulder and a voice saying my name clear as day ... just as the car was going off the road (I was alone btw lol) But I never saw anything like a real healing ... nothing obvious like we should have expected to see ... maybe I didn't ABS enuff ...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If dog is all good, why does he pea on my carpet?

My dog, My dog, why hath thou forsaken me ...

all k9, all the time

on a seperate note ... A dog says, "you pet me, you feed me, you shelter me, you love me, you must be God"

A cat says "you pet me, you feed me, you shelter me, you love me, ...

I must be God

:dance:

OK, this ties in to this subject maybe , VP got so much worship, he figured he was godlike, even without the miracles or other godly things ... he should have been more dog like ... Woof

Edited by rhino