GreaseSpot Cafe

Doing the Way a Favor

chockfull

You know, over the years, I'm sure a lot has been said about the Greasespot Cafe Forums, and its participants.  I'm sure at times over the years, posts have been used from this site to ferret out folks unhappy with the Way and mark and avoid them.  I'm sure the general consensus to all the Waybrained is that we are all devil possessed, have turned our backs on Gods ministry and Word and are working evil.   It's OK.  They can have their opinion.  Mine differs.

But you know, in a lot of ways all the behind the scenes stories we tell here really serve a higher moral purpose.  You see, the Way as I mentioned in another thread, is continuously engaged in what I call the 

Way International Whitewash and Denial Society

I call it that because everything we post about here, originating from Victor Paul Wierwille and the Way International and his perverse drunken sexual behavior, including what has carried on with second President Craig Martindale, his lurid and perverse sexual behavior, public lawsuits, divorce from his wife, and the 3rd President Rosalie Fox Rivernbark, her rise to power, illicit lover's relationship with the 2nd President's ex-wife, all of this is nowhere to be found in any material about the Way International.  We have a biography of the founder Victor Paul Wierwille, called "Born Again To Serve" highlighting a fairy tale life and ministry, which ended well before the people running the show now were involved.  If there were a sequel to this biography encapsulating everything to the highlight of the 40th Anniversary of the Way celebrations of Wierwille, his turning over the mantle and retiring, and the end days of his life where he incited an antagonist Chris Geer to tear down what he built up, all of his escapades on private motorcoaches and at Way campuses, all of these things were not written about.  In fact, the sequel to "Born Again to Serve" probably would more appropriately be entitled "Born Again To Be Served".  Served - young ladies, drugged or not, copious amounts of Drambuie and Kool cigarettes.  Served - conspiracy theories by the dozen.  Served - cancer by cigarettes.  

So because "Born Again To Be Served" will never be written, and all of the people involved including 3rd President and current Chairman of the Board Rosalie Fox Rivenbark and 4th President Jean Yves De Lisle are currently and have been involved in a campaign to cover all of this up, they are living a lie.  How big of a lie?  Well, the wife of the 2nd President Donna Lombardi Martindale, and the current BOD Chairman Rosalie Fox Rivernbark, have had an ongoing lesbian romantic relationship for decades.  Donna is divorced from Craig Martindale (I don't know about the legal papers involved), and lives currently in New Knoxville at the Way Headquarters where Rivenbark lives.

The Way's Biblical teaching classes have always taught that homosexuality is wrong, and have taught it was Adam and Eve's original sin in one of their foundational classes, with Eve supposedly mentally getting it on with the devil in a serpent format or something like that.  

You see the Way is and has been for some time now living a HUGE GREAT BIG LIE.   :spy:

Greasespot Cafe helps with this.  How?  By telling the truth, and encouraging the Way to live and tell the truth.  You can't change what you don't admit.

So thanks patrons for all your support in HELPING THE WAY TELL THE TRUTH !!!!!!!!!!!

:jump::jump::jump::jump:

:drink:

Edited by chockfull
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, chockfull said:

Way International Whitewash and Denial Society

I call it that because everything we post about here, originating from Victor Paul Wierwille and the Way International and his perverse drunken sexual behavior, including what has carried on with second President Craig Martindale, his lurid and perverse sexual behavior, public lawsuits, divorce from his wife, and the 3rd President Rosalie Fox Rivernbark, her rise to power, illicit lover's relationship with the 2nd President's ex-wife, all of this is nowhere to be found in any material about the Way International.  We have a biography of the founder Victor Paul Wierwille, called "Born Again To Serve" highlighting a fairy tale life and ministry, which ended well before the people running the show now were involved.  If there were a sequel to this biography encapsulating everything to the highlight of the 40th Anniversary of the Way celebrations of Wierwille, his turning over the mantle and retiring, and the end days of his life where he incited an antagonist Chris Geer to tear down what he built up, all of his escapades on private motorcoaches and at Way campuses, all of these things were not written about.  In fact, the sequel to "Born Again to Serve" probably would more appropriately be entitled "Born Again To Be Served".  Served - young ladies, drugged or not, copious amounts of Drambuie and Kool cigarettes.  Served - conspiracy theories by the dozen.  Served - cancer by cigarettes.  

Gawd.......the whole schmola was one big BAIT AND SWITCH.

The title of Mrs. W's book "Born Again to Serve"..........how often did the twit-cult talk, teach, or expound on being "born again?"  Except for one segment of pfal.....where it highlighted "the new birth" and/or "filled with holy spirit".......I rarely EVER heard them use the term "born again."  It was too closely tied to denominational Christianity and wierwille was doing everything to market a new type of soap.

So, Mrs. W's book title is ANOTHER attempt at "bait and switch".........bait with Christianity, then switch to CULT Indoctrination.

Wierwille set out on a journey to bait the hook with glitter worms slinking thru the back waters of Christianity.......the Glenn Clarks, the Rufus Moseleys, the Albert Cliffes and others.  Wierwille patched one man's teaching with another....and another, and stirred it all together.  The Class in all its glory........and yet, veepee would often boast that he could teach it 10 or 12 different ways.   Hahaha.....probably so.  The craft of a slick salesman.

To me, it would be one thing if the whole thing went downhill after wierwille's death........BUT there is no escaping the fact that wierwille could NOT do what he preached.  He did NOT operate/manifest the big six....word of knowledge, word of wisdom, discerning of spirits, faith, miracles and gifts of healings.   All the blunders and missteps and fiascos.......all the confrontations, biting and devouring.......all the "prophecies" that NEVER came to pass.  All those Camp Gunnison grandeur "prophecies"......and the place is a mausoleum shell today. 

The whole "president and first lady of The Way".................scripted from a pathological disorder to engraft a political wolf into a sheep's congregation.  Remember all the innuendo and fanfare of "Dr. Wierwille and Mrs. Wierwille, the first lady of The Way" attending one of the 1980 Presidential Banquets in Washington, D.C.?  All the hype, the bravado..........YET the guy NEVER once cast out a devil spirit when he flat-out labeled someone in his presence --- :evildenk:pozzezzed:evildenk:

C'mon......when did we EVER see from him undeniable prophecy....either foretold or forth told?  Yeah, he read us some O.T. scripture in the advanced class.....and what????????  And, the mantle was placed on martindale......how did that work out?  Forget about the list of "presidents"........the first one never was one.