GreaseSpot Cafe

My Extented Apologies as well

Sunnyfla

I too would like to apologize for voiceing my opinion a few weeks ago about moving on. I REALLY didn't mean to hurt any hearts or offend anyone, but I obviously did :( . I really thought I was helping. After thinking about it, I saw how heartless that must have sounded. I'm especially sorry for the last post. I was just mad for the responces I got. I'm really not the type to voice my objections to things because it can make others upset, which I don't want to do. I went out on a limb that day hoping I could help someone, instead it backfired on me :(

I hope you all can forgive me.

Just for the record.... Moving on takes time, as you all have said, and each individual time as needed.

XOXO

Frances

Sunny, I am very glad that you are here.

Thank you for looking past the anger and seeing the people behind the posts...and further more considering their pov.

I look forward to your continued input and uniquely special perspective.

Cathy

I'm going to repeat what I said on another thread. I hope it doesn't offend you (it's not intended to do so):

As long as you don't violate the site's rules, you should be able to post anything that you want. You should NEVER apologize for your thoughts or feelings...no matter what they are. If somebody doesn't like what you say, they can just blow it off or they can respond. As long as everybody acts like an adult, what ensues is then called a discussion...which can imply some disagreement from time to time. Possibly heated disagreement, which can still be handled in adult fashion and within the site's rules.

Likemindedness is a good thing, but that likemindedness should come from an honest evaluation of the facts. "Forced" likemindedness brought on by the pressure to be "likeminded," "GSPC," or some other external force, is, IMHO, BS.

Bottom line: I may not agree with what you say, but you've got the right to say it. So stand up!

Of course, it's all IMHO and YMMV, FWIW

Hopefully I don't get flamed for saying it this time.

Sunnyfla: Nothing to apologize for, imho...

sunny sunny bo bunny

banana fanna fo funny

fee fi mo money, sunny! : :dance:

Edited by bliss

(((((RADAR)))))) :love3:

It's sooo good to see you again. You really helped me out during a diffacult time and to get through the junk back in Waydale. Thank you for your post, much appreciated my friend :cryhug_1_:

(((((BLISS)))) :love3:

You are too cute for words girl and a little crazy too :wave:

Hiya Mark,

I did read your post before I posted the appology. I had a feeling you would say the same thing to me. :) Thanks again for your honest opinion, but you know... sometimes apologies need to be said to mend broken relationships. You ALL are special and I wouldn't want to ruin that. I do enjoy reading your views on things too :love3:

(((((BELLE))))) :love3:

I don't know you that well, but looking forward to getting to know you :wave:

Thank you Cathy for the welcome back.. XOXO

Edited by Sunnyfla

God first

Beloved Frances,

God loves you my dear friend

I did not read the post you are talking about

But are you ok because I know from the past that pain goes both ways

We are love you here my dear friend

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy