GreaseSpot Cafe

Need a favour !

Cowgirl

Thanks so much everyone, the names must have paid off big time, I just got back from talking to the guy who's going to carry them for me in his store/gallery and he loved them so much he wants me to do 30 more pieces!! I couldn't believe it, I was floored and then he went on to say after that, they'll buy any piece I come up with as fast I can get them made! Also, I had made up a few treasure maps on the side just for fun and I brought him in a sample, and he wants to put those in his store also!

I can't believe it, I'm beside myself right now!!

Cowgirl

Incredible!!! Fantastic!!!! Hurray for You CowGirl!!!!

:dance:

So, what would something like this go for? Will you get commission, or do you have a license for your 'name', and the store buys them for a certain price from you?

I find this all very interesting. Always looking for ways to make some money :)

Edited by SafariVista

Hi SafariVista!!

Thanks for the encouraging words!!

To answer your question, the man is making $100 on each rooster, I'm making $70 on each one, and those 3 roosters are on consignment, the rest he will buy off of me out right. So each piece that I make the price will vary depending on how much time and details and the type of materials I use on each particular one and the size of course. The neatest thing about this about this whole thing that gets me so excited were his parting words, he said, "Have fun with it, just go wild with your ideas, let your imagination go!" So I really get the opportunity to express myself through this kind of work which means alot to me, plus getting paid for something I love to do! I've got so many ideas running through my head right now!

Safari, if you have anymore questions, please ask away!

Cowgirl

Congrats, Cowgirl - they look great...I'm excited for your business !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M. R. Clucks

Crow Magnum

Edited by T-Bone