GreaseSpot Cafe

I witnessed to someone Saturday & today!!!

act2

I told someone Saturday and someone today about Greasespot Cafe. That is more witnessing than I did in probably ten years while 'in'..... I just had to let you GS'ers know about it.

Do I get a 'crown' in the afterlife???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance:

Thanks for the crown, likeaneagle, and I drink wine but shy away from hard liquor, bowtwi!!!!!!!!!

Well, Saturday, as I posted in the 'Friends' forum, I ran into an old high school friend. Lynn knew that I had been in twi, and she had recently asked a mutual friend (who was in for a few years in the 70's) if I was still involved. Shirley said that she didn't think I was....anyway, for me to run into Lynn at the library was kinda funny and cool. So back to the story. Lynn asked me if I knew a lady named Gelina who was with twi and worked with Lynn at the bank. Lynn thought the world of Gelina and wanted to contact her again, as she had lost contact with her about 10 years ago. I told Lynn about GS and that I would start a thread and ask about Gelina. Lo and behold, 2 people knew her.

SO, Shirley called me today to give me some info that I had asked her about, and I told her about running into Lynn..... and I told Shirley about GS and how vpw and loy and company had done terrible things to young women and teenagers, etc.....She was shocked. (We had seen each other a couple of times since I had moved back home, but did not talk about twi. I bet she will lurk as soon as she gets a chance!!!)

HI SHIRLEY!!! :wave:

Yeah, likeaneagle, we need to keep 'witnessing' about Greasespot!!!! heehee... I do, every chance I get.

I just called Lynn with new info so she is very excited about contacting Gelina.

THANKS, Paw, for making all this possible!!!! :eusa_clap:

• 2 weeks later...
witnessing about GSC is good... whenever I travel, if I don't have to 'suit up', I wear one of my GSC t-shirts... you may see me at one of the many airports across the country...

Tom, that WAS you I saw at the airport last week handing out flowers and pamphlets!!!!!!!!!! And what's with the shaved head and robes?!?!?!