GreaseSpot Cafe

Current Way Information

edawn

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

skipC--

Another thing you might not realize: nothing you might say is in any kind of confidence when dealing with TWI folk. They tattle to leadership all the time. That's how they keep the 'household' clean.

When I was younger, people who did that were called RAT FINKS...I think twi is full of RAT FINKS...spit sucking butt kissers, who bow and scrap, currying for brownie points and hoping that nobody finks THEM out for their indiscretions...but of course, that's the price you pay for being in "God's household". :evilshades:

When I was younger, people who did that were called RAT FINKS...I think twi is full of RAT FINKS...spit sucking butt kissers, who bow and scrap, currying for brownie points and hoping that nobody finks THEM out for their indiscretions...but of course, that's the price you pay for being in "God's household". :evilshades:

I think you are right about motivation. Also, if you are on the attack, you keep others around you defensive and unlikely to attack you by exposing and magnifying your weaknesses.

What an ugly way to live!

skipC--

Another thing you might not realize: nothing you might say is in any kind of confidence when dealing with TWI folk. They tattle to leadership all the time. That's how they keep the 'household' clean.

That's very true Bramble. When I wanted Leadership to know something, I would only tell one person. When confronted with it I could ask that person why he/she felt like they had to tell leadership what I said. Too funny at times especially when these people felt that their leadership was next to god and could be trusted. I really felt sorry for them and still do.

SkipC,

I notice that you are a newbie like myself and seem to have knowledge of Tennessee.

Perhaps you, or anyone else, may have heard of a follower of TWI by the name of Maguerite. If so, please have her PM.

She has valuable information that could result in freeing someone from the control of TWI.

Thanks to everyone for all of your help! :eusa_clap:

You have a PM :wave:

• 2 weeks later...

If you have attended a fellowship recently in the Knoxville, TN area, please let me know - and if necessary by private message.

Also, if you were involved in TWI in the past three to four years and have a child with the first initial J that attended AE, please contact me by private message. We have valuable information for one another.

Again, I thank you all for your information and support.

United, we will find TRUTH!

Hello;

I just wanted to let you know that i am one of those that v** Mc*** took on in the old days and contrived some things for a mark and avoid, then later after Donald Wierwille said he was the fault of it to begin with , then I guess Craig tried to avenge his Corps brother with some other actions.

But after i replyed to Craig was the death threats , the 15-20 episodes of violence, me stalked, and my house staked out by their "enforcement bureau" , Craig thought he was going to see me punnished for exposing P*** F**** , V*** Mc**** , and several others , and get me back for my national exposure of TWI. Including the wayfer go home sticker campagin. In addition I had confrontations with dozens of their "Fellows of the Corps". A fter one threat an accident on one of my construction jobs almost killed me, another and something came through the car window and knocked me out for a while , as the car went on by it's self almost killing me, and me and several friends caught up with quite a few that said it was made plain that " I had to die ! as a statement , for the "must die by the hand of the arversary curse i had earned.

Another thing was the three day death i could have suffered as a "sufferage" , the old maning, the latter state worse then the first, or the Kill thy self a an dersion ", that was one of my favorites. I guess I was supposed to drink, drugs , and sex myself to death?? Thats what they did! . Anyway i heard by faithfull men or spirits a zillion times about one of the two going to get me!!. Out of that numerous "fellows of the Way

went to hospitals, jails, and some i don't know if anyone every went to help them. But i did make a clear statement that their Way justice system was not going to stand with me, by faithfull man or by spirits.

i also met numerous persons that thay had done this mess to in the past, and the spirit part is real, they like I was for a time were plagued by it. Many ran away from but some fought it, and them, and are doing

o.k.

I had a lot of other things to go throuhgh but now i am getting back into major construction.

thank- for your time.

connerron

Edited by DooWap

Is anyone helping this poor kid out? It seems to me that someone needs to let him know that Jesus hung around with the people he wasn't supposed to hang with all the time. Let's see, tax collectors, lepers, prostitutes, Gentiles, etc., this was one of the reasons the Pharisees were so ....ed with him all the time. They thought he was breaking THE LAW. They didn't realize he was the end of the law. Grace just poured out of his pores, if you will. I read a really neat things recently, "Nothing you can do will make God love you more AND nothing you can do will make God love you less." I believe that's something Jesus made plain. Perhaps Paul's epistles were earmarked to specific problems at a specific time to specific people.

Sorry guys, but what is the IRA? The only thing I can get from this (according to the post) is International Rat Attack!

TWI, in this area, are terminating their own little cult of backstabbing, gossipping, degenerate fellowships and are afraid of losing more.

TWI in Knoxville are mainly those who have been in for 20 years plus and have raised their children to follow the teachings. Some children have left and some still remain not being able to marry until all the classes have been completed and with the child mentioned in this post, a mother who talks very negative about the father.

What TWI needs to think about and discuss with their attorneys are all the young people and older members who have left that were confronted concerning their children who associated with others outside of TWI. The filth that was screamed at teenagers. The sad part, at the time, was others were present that heard all of this; The good part is that the majority are now gone and still recall the filth that was spit in their faces; :evilshades: more sadly are that some have passed on.

I recall one 17-18 year old female who was confronted and accused of being a child molester because she dated a 16 y/o unbeliever. Her parents and grand-parent was told to kick her out of the house. Did they? NO! but I know some that did and were not allowed to return home until they started attending TWI again. M/A??? Is this parental love...Not how I was raised in the word...., but maybe Stephen and Patty Faye can expound on this issue.... :evilshades:

Seeing what I have seen and hearing the things I have heard first hand makes me want to do a slap happy dance that can expose these cult actions.

Well...the new h.q. intl. leadership training co-ordinator has I.R.A connections (supposedly), so anything like that happening in todays twi atmosphere wouldn't surprise me !!

Allen W.,

Honestly, do you mean the Irish Rebublican Army?

It would seem unlikely that someone that with "connections" to the IRA that perhaps could have fought for the beliefs of Northern Ireland would then be in the U.S. as a part of TWI -- just about the furthest theologically from the RCC...unless, are you saying that the training co-ordinator is sort of a mercenary? :spy:

So, what's the deal with the IRA? Is there a Knoxville, TN connection? If so, perhaps it is time for HLS! :biglaugh:

Thanks,

Edawn

edawn, if you and hubby do not have a copy of Karl Kahler's book, "The Cult That Snapped" is an excellent book to have. I believe you will understand just how paranoid TWI leadership is and how some of the followers believed this so called mog.

IMHO, I truly believe this could have been a very dangerous cult had people who left and those M/A'd exposed what was going on within their walls. I would not be surprised, taking into consideration the aggressive and arrogant behavior of some I know that are still with TWI, that a threat or a fear of more exposure just might cultivate this sort of behavior.

The one thing they are lacking is the King of Kings who protect his people. People have his freedom to choose who they want to stand with and those who do not make the right choice fall. TWI is falling and very fast!

Since day 1 of attending a fellowship, I realized that these people follow leadership and believe me they do as they are told. During this period of time I was taking a class called "Cults of America" and TWI was in that book. I was drawn to curosity and questioned why TWI wanted to know so much personal information and accountability of your life. The four years that I stayed I was never asked for anything. During this time I confronted 3 people who TWI had pretty much made their personal lives hell who walked after 20 years in TWI. We are still very good friends and they still discuss the horrible things that were said and done to them by leadership. :realmad:

• 2 months later...

We are involved in a custody action with R***y and A***a ******r in Knoxville, TN. Our information is that they are long-time members of TWI. We are concerned about TWI teachings and behaviors that our son/step-son is or has been exposed to.

If you have any information that might be helpful, please private message us.

Thank you.

Edited by DooWap