GreaseSpot Cafe

There is Medication for your problems.

Hills Bro

I have been so busy that my arse is sore ..result...I have very few moments to post here anymore. I have occasionally logged in to the G-spot to check out the latest news relating to the cornfield cult we were all involved with. I logged in last week in an attempt to rest my sore arse and saw a thread that questioned the pentigon attack on 9-11 as being some sort of conspiracy. After seing it I was thankful for my less frequent visit to this forum . It was a reminder of just how vunerable we all were to crazy peoples agendas years ago.

Thank God the thread was removed for what ever reason. To anyone that may have believed this hogwash let me be the first and probably the only one to tell you that you are sick!! :nono5::nono5:

You need help. Please for Gods sake call for an appointment with your Doctor ( same day) and request emergency service. You need help and fast!!! There are plenty of meds that will bring your mind back to reality. You are vunerable to these brain washing conspiracy theorists and need immediate help. Look it...VPW took advantage of all of us young drug popping idiots back in the 70s and with convincing speak got us to question everything and everyone. He stole our individuality and identity with enticing words making us slaves to his well managed and intended manipulations. He was a superb CULT LEADER !! He had an agenda.

I am sure the video on the hoax of the Pentigon attack was put out by a political group. If you believed it your a NUT and need immediate help. :confused:

Before you fall again to another cult leader go seek help. Cult leaders are not only involved and functioning in religious organizations they also thrive and function in political forums. Most are politicians. They will say anything to get elected. They are all a disgrace to honesty and true moral make-up. They have all the flowery speak but are inwardly corrupt and vile. They all know how to say the right things and entice you..taking full advantage of your vunerablity and your weakness. They are trained and programed to manipulate you into voting their way. Whether its the far right or left web sights ..whether its the religious right or liberal left they know how to take full advantage of your weaknesses...they seek your vote and will do anything and say anything to get your vote regardless of who or what they destroy. Both political parties are fixed and programmed into their agendas and force their agenda on their followers.

So in conclusion..if you believe that the pentigon attack was a hoax..get help fast. Your a victim to political bomb throwing activists evangilizing their extreem political rhetoric and ...believe me ..you can be cured. You can be an independent free thinking individual again. So please... when your doctor prescribes your seritonin inhibitor drug tomorrow and maybe some well needed councel to bring your mind back to reality.. please for the sake of all free thinking and fun-loving folks ..don't miss your daily medication and for God's sake go to your counceling. When you get up tomorrow..go fishing or maybe smell a rose..kiss your dog..clean up his shytt and be happy. Just be yourself and have Fun!! Suggestion..throw away your daily fish-wrap propoganda and watch a hummingbird drink sugar water. They don't ever worry about getting fat or getting diabetes..they just drink the stuff and fly along. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Love ya!! Hillsy :wave::wave::wave:

Edited by Hills Bro

Hills lost a nephew in the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center, and seems to be getting a bit understandably miffed at conspiracy theories and revisionist shyyyyt

Good to see you posting, Hills.

Edited by Cynic

Nice to see all you folks too. Let me make myself clear on this matter...if you think the Pentigon attack on 9-11 was a hoax... YOU ARE A NUT CASE. :blink: :blink: I think I do better when I get right to the point.

I guess I could have saved some time by just simply getting to the point instead of ramblin on in my previous post. :confused::confused:

The pentigon WAS attacked on 9-11 so stop drinking the cool-aid and seek some professional help. :wave::wave:

Luv ya EX. Hope your son had a great year playing hockey. Hills :wave::wave:

Edited by Hills Bro

Linda ..I never even looked at the thread ..just the title and first post.. After losing a nephew om 9-11 the thread title and first post with video was enough to make me turn off the computer leave the room in disgust and seek another bottle of stout brew. Belgium brew goes great with my home grown tomatoes :) :)

Love ya

Edited by Hills Bro

What the...??? I'm with you, Hill Bro. How can anyone look at that kind of devastation and call it a hoax? Reminds me of the assertion by VPW that the Haulocaust didn't happen. I know that wasn't any more original than the rest of his research, but he promoted it. What next? I think Jonestown was a hoax - it gives cults a bad rap! :asdf:

if you think the Pentagon attack on 9-11 was a hoax... YOU ARE A NUT CASE. :blink: :blink:

No~~~ I don't think it was a hoax.

But --- the PACT thing I saw -- did raise a few questions.

Wish I had had a chance to see the link posted here -- bogus or not. ;)

Personally I don't come here anymore to seek advise or answers ... just the current info on TWI...you know ..like who is boinkin who.. or did Rosie and Donna get married yet..the juicy stuff. I think it would be a cool pic to see Rosie in spandex doing the Athletes of the Spirit production re-do. What a mind picture huh? :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Edited by Hills Bro

In all due respect 'Son of God with All Power' while VP was flying all over the world in his luxury aircraft and touring the country in his personalized motor coach preaching his doctrines while you were stringing chairs with great detail what meal and refreshing beverage did you not swallow?

Edited by Hills Bro

That was a cheap shot Hillsey! It was off topic, un-called-for,nasty and rude. I've never known you to be like this. I can see how this topic would make you angry. It makes me angry too. But that was really extreme! Maybe you should apologize.

I'm not sure if it's the same conspiracy video or not,but my daughter,who just graduated from college,and my nephew have been bugging me to watch some 9/11 pentagon hoax video for some time now...I haven't bothered to upload it yet,but I'll definitely check into her mental health stability before I do....

I really don't see anything wrong here,either...In fact the opening monologue to this thread reminds me of the opening to the other thread Hillsbro started recently about Nametags and faithfulness to God....In that one Hills opens with telling us way corps were 'snookered' into believing they were better than others ,used their scripture knowledge to belittle and degrade and that it was time to throw the nametags away and 'see the destructive results of the way corps program'....

Similarly,in this thread,we are shown what wrong thinking and behaviour is,that it is not our fault,but that of some cult leader,and the proper remedy to get back on the right track...I guess Pike's Peak Seminary is now offering "Psychology for Dummies" courses to especially assist folks like Hills in their quest to straighten out the nous of the ex-cultist....

I think that people who tell other people they are sick and need medication are sick and need medication.

Unless, of course, the person doing the telling is the diagnosing physician of the person being told.

Barring that scenario, it's just the same thing as what corpse did to people.

IMO.

Of course, we all know that I was diagnosed by a few GSCers years ago with MPD and various sundry illnesses and needs for medication.

I'm sure that right after I post this, I'll wish I'd listen to my GSC professional care team and checked myself in...or out...depending on the mood of the team...

So, wtf...don't listen to me...I'm just a disgruntled patient of the GSC professional care team...

My diagnosis?

EVERYBODY MUST GET STONED.

Ummm...er...what I meant really was EVERYBODY TAKE YOUR MEDS.

So there you have it...

WACKO I get! TYVM.

I had a friend there at the time it happened. He couldn't get a call off to anybody except his wife...and that was done with great difficulty and several hours after the dust settled.

It was no hoax.

I understand loss, too...loss in horrible, senseless, insane acts of terrorism.

That's no hoax, either.

I'm sorry for all losses we have all suffered...via terrorism...like this...or like that in twi...it's all the same in the end: insanity.