GreaseSpot Cafe

Do We Have Any Real Proof of VPW's Adulterous Affairs?

Eagle

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i got a ride from one campus to another

i had a drink with veepee thank you chris geer

then i was in the back of coach

those dead eyes (2 not 1)

later on approaching daylight he came over to a little pullout bed on the side and tried to wake me with his winkie puke

i played possum

he went away thank you god

never came after me again

a conquest or he wasn't interested in a corpse corps ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

-----

i hope good people who read this believe he could have been ill

Edited by excathedra

No comment. Just want to make sure the comments stay captured:

You want clips or details how he dealt with people in bed and how he got them there?
Why is this so important to know? Or why are you obsessed by it???? :asdf:
What are you looking for? He boinked me? He used condem...he didn't use a condem? He sucked my tits or didn't...he gave me alcohol or didnt. What is the POINT???

Wait a minute... I thought VPea was up 16, 18, 20 hrs a day, just milking, err, working that word, he had the heavy burden of all in the ministry, believers, properties, policies, work, and all else. He was fervently praying for all of us, researching, preparing for teachings, overseeing all the work of the ministry, and on and on and on... Quite the doulos, without the soldier part.

Seems to me he had quite a bit of "free" time, not to mention funds, to have little drinking doos on the coach, oddles of time to convince females, one by one, of their inner and outer God-giving beauty, to lovingly "teach" them about the "real" love of God and their own bodies, then cast them away after they "mastered" servicing the master.

Hows come I, as a lowly SCUM believer, never had this kind of time on MY hands?? I only got reproved for not doing enough, not giving enough. Never good enough. GOD is the one that caused any real sweet times of fellowship I had in the way.

Anything real and Godly I received in the ministry was because GOD caused it. Not VP. Maybe THAT is the point, Sopwag.

Exie,

I'm reading this entire post per your request.

What an eye-opener. And a can opener. I think I opened a can or worms.

Thanks for all the info, Exie.

Eagle

eagle PLEASE don't be offended by what i'm going to say. this is not INFO for me. this is my soul my heart my life ..... always will be with me i'm sorry to say.... far too many emotions and feelings for me ever to describe. even when you've told the story (ok account let's get accurate) a million times and got counseling and understand you are not responsible, i can't tell you what it does to your soul inside

peace

oh and one more thing, the fact that others have not told here, believe me, the number is quite something else

Sogwap51:

No, nothing like you thought. Just trying to see if LCM's affairs traced back to VPW training. That was all.

Your posts, however, are offensive.

I believe it is time to end this thread. If anyone wants to continue with me on this in a personal way, send an IM and I'll answer. But again, if it opens up the past and hard feelings, it is best to put it as far in the past as possible.

Next time I want this kind of information I'll go to the chat room.

It was hard for me to believe VPW did this kind of behavior, and hard to accept. But now I know. It blows off a lot of good memories I had in the early days.

Eagle

Anything real and Godly I received in the ministry was because GOD caused it. Not VP. Maybe THAT is the point, Sopwag.

I think that view is probably shared by almost (not absolutely) everyone, no matter how many or how few real and Godly things each feels he/she received "in the ministry".