GreaseSpot Cafe

New Zealand Country co-ord moved to Hawaii

allan w.

nice to see you again Allen, if only for that juicy tidbit..................lol

:biglaugh:

Edited by bliss

Yes ex-Cathy...in a previous post I detailed what he had been up to including with one of my cousins girlfriends at the time. I personally know of four women he made 'advances to'. He is so 'lucky' no police charges were filed against him. I've also posted about the country co-ord. before him who is now staff at h.q. I guess they just keep movin' them around differn't parishes like the R.C's used to do.

Thanx Bliss, I'm doing my best to just not get 'emotionally charged' by some of these threads and posts anymore !

One would think that twi would have learned their lesson with the lawsuit that resulted in Loys expulsion...

Are they so desperate for "leadership" that they would continue to condone such activities?

...Or are they so reprobate that they still do not realize that sexual misconduct is sinful and wrong?

...and the guy is sent to Hawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A simply gorgeous (and high dollar) vacation place by anyone's standards...You would think they would have at least given him "spiritual probation" and sent him to some place like southern Lebanon.

Yes ex-Cathy...in a previous post I detailed what he had been up to including with one of my cousins girlfriends at the time. I personally know of four women he made 'advances to'. He is so 'lucky' no police charges were filed against him. I've also posted about the country co-ord. before him who is now staff at h.q. I guess they just keep movin' them around differn't parishes like the R.C's used to do.

Thanx Bliss, I'm doing my best to just not get 'emotionally charged' by some of these threads and posts anymore !

allan, what exactly do you mean by "advances to" and "lucky"? ...just curious...

A simply gorgeous (and high dollar) vacation place by anyone's standards...You would think they would have at least given him "spiritual probation" and sent him to some place like southern Lebanon.

My understanding is that Hawaii is only a good vacation spot. Not a place you want to live 24/7 for a large amount of time. Judgmental people like wayfers will find it VERY hard to live there.

My understanding is that Hawaii is only a good vacation spot. Not a place you want to live 24/7 for a large amount of time. Judgmental people like wayfers will find it VERY hard to live there.

Well, I didn't care for it very much... maybe I was too judgmental... I was a wayfer at the time... but it seems those two faced, double tongued, black hearted corps people were my complaint ~ <_<

Maybe he'll be in a house on stilts, with geckos, spiders & roaches coming and going freely... maybe nearby will be armed gorillas, protecting their 'crop' hiding inside the sugar cane fields... maybe he'll wander into the field... :rolleyes: Or maybe the Mahu community will take a liking to him... :unsure:

Many 'ways' in Hawaii....

• 8 months later...

I'm not sure who's being talked about here, but the last New Zealand Coordinator was brought to HQ for a year, and is now back in NZ.

Can someone clarify for me? Is the person going to Hawaii just the stand-in for the real NZ coordinator?

I am connected to what's going on in Hawaii with TWI. It's frickin' dead over there.

Just another loser Way fellowship or two with a skeleton attendance. They're really trying to "reconnect" with people who were in TWI but left after Craig was caught with his Levi's down.

The Way International, what a loser outfit.

Lone Wolf McQuade