GreaseSpot Cafe

Bible quotes

appleseed

This Letter is Dedicated to the

Memory, of my Teacher.

Victor Paul Wierwille

Always think context.

Robert O. Stone

You also might want to think in context of where you're posting - [this dedication in] the memory of VPW probably won't go over real big with a lot of the folks at GSC, imho. :)

....oooooppps!!!!! Where's my manners - welcome to Grease Spot, Appleseed!

Edited by T-Bone

...it is the Last Hour, they went out, from us, but they did not, really belong to us, for if they had belonged to us, they would have remained, with us, but their going, showed that none, of them, belonged to us,...

The group behind this writing - late first century, most likely early second century -had apparently undergone a recent schism. It may be that they were allied to a certain church with which they had a falling out. My opinion is that their former sister church comprised of Marcionites. The Johannites and Marcionites shared a lot of points in common whereas their differences came about over the issue of docetism and the denial of the Marcionites that Jesus was actually the "Christ" expected of the Jews. I think even the title "Anti-Christ' is a deliberate play upon the now lost work "Anti-thesis" authored by Marcion, setting forth the contrasts between the Old Testament demiurge and the New Testament God revealed by the heavenly "Krestos".

There are a number of ancient paintings and sculpures depicting John and Marcion together, usually of John dictating his gospel while Marcion wrote it down, but getting fired for having added a few of his own things into the text. "The Enigma of the Fourth Gospel' by Robert Eisler shows plates of a few of these paintings.

So the seeming historical evidence of this former association and subsequent split two men and two communities. Reading the epistles of 'John" only underscores this impression, at least for me.

Danny

God first

Beloved appleseed

God loves you my dear friend

I am not sure what version you are using but I will try to help you

1 John 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

The love of God in written form was from the beginning which was pass alone from Godly teacher to student is what we heard, seem proof of with our own spiritual eyes that which we saw and see daily as we share with our hands out of love of the written word of love which is life after life.

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and show unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

the very proof of this Christ in us was manifested in the fruits of us and our spiritual family because we have seen it in our hearts and we bear witness of it as we share it unto you this spiritual life which was of God the father - mother has been manifested out of us as heirs

3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

That the signs of spiritual powers we have seen we share and declare unto all that all may join us in our fellowship together with God the father-mother and his son Jesus the Christ

4 And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.

These were written unto us so that we can enter spiritual joy which is full joy

5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

For John gives you this message of love which he heard from Jesus the Christ and John shares this message of love with you that God is light and in God is no darkness at all because God’s light shines bright

6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

If we say we fellowship with God but walk in the darkness our own lustful ways we lie and do not that which is true

7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

But when we walk in the light of the spiritual seed of Christ in us we have fellowship one spiritual kind with another spiritual kind and the blood of Jesus the Christ helps us cast out all evil ideals as we walk by the spirit sin is lost its hold

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

If we say we sin not we deceive ourselves because we live in flesh with spiritual seed and the truth is not leading us but our flesh is puff up

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If we are truthful about our walk he is faithful to help us up when we fall and wipe away our tears of sin

10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

If we say we do not fall his love is void and his love by word is far from us

This we me working Chapter one of 1 John but I can do more if asked but let me the take up too must room until I know were you need help.

As to you Dedicated your rewrite of 1 John to the man Victor Paul Wierwille you can not do this because John wrote 1 John not you all you did is rewrite it or make a new version .

The whole bible is Dedicated to God

Its good you have a memory of the man who self called himself a teacher but this man is gone and its time you move on my friend.

Look at the bible its reads the God of Abraham then after death of Abraham it reads the God of Isaiah and so on

Today it’s the God of Robert O. Stone or appleseed

today it’s the God of Roy William Perry III to me

I welcome you here my friend

I did not like how Dr chased after money and other things

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

God first

Beloved Cynic

give appleseed time he is new and Pax will get to him and slow him down if needed

I agree its looks like appleseed is on a mission to release all his work in one day but give things time my friend

Like I try to write only 3 prophecies a month but I am working on rewriteing old teaching this month and plan to get back to it after a few months break

so I mostly have one tread a week and they are mostly in doctrine area

I sure appleseed will slow down in due time but lets help him learn the best way

thank you

Do you not like the Dr. why not.

appleseed

That is correct, Appleseed – I do not like VPW – for intellectual and moral reasons. Intellectually - as far as doctrine goes – I think he did not adhere to the basic principles of interpretation. Which becomes evident when you read the PFAL books without "TWI-glasses" on – you know – just reading the stuff like any normal person would who has never taken PFAL and/or who has not turned off their critical thinking skills. Morally – that he plagiarized much of his work [which you can read about on other threads]; he lied about his study of Greek from the Moody Bible Correspondence School which he claimed in the book The Way: Living in Love [proof of which I posted a letter from them on GSC stating they have no record of him completing any courses with them]. And most notably his lecherous lifestyle – through the course of which he not only preyed upon numerous innocent women but endeavored to sabotage the moral compass of his leadership-in-training [the Way Corps] by his example – all of which you can also read about on other threads – and if you want my personal experience you can read this thread:

http://www.greasespotcafe.com/ipb/index.ph...st&p=261269

Edited by T-Bone

give appleseed time he is new and Pax will get to him and slow him down if needed

Paw is now Pax? :blink:

Pax vobiscum -- Paw go with you. (Always shop in pairs!) :biglaugh:

Hmmmm -- and if you don't like that --- Pox vobiscum! :spy:

So Appleseed --- what's the point of all the *cut and paste*?

I got lost after line three of your single spaced pages of monolouges,

that seem to be some sort of bible translation,

and no point to it -- other than posting it.

Was there something you wanted to point out? Ask opinions about? Debate?

Or is it some sort of *prosyletizing*?

Mebbe you can give a sense of direction -- to what seems to have NO direction.

What say ye?

(PS -- I don't like docvic either. You can check my previous posts on the subject, if you wish.) :)

Did you know that actual apple seeds contain poison? There is a very small quantity of cyanide in apple seeds. Consumed in normally small quantities, the toxin is of no consequence. Extremely large quantities, however, should be avoided. The very task of consuming enough to cause harm would probably be aversive to most and proclude over consumption.

Thanks for not giving me the boot, I am only one guy here, seeking insight on my dads word, I took ten texts, and word, by word, verse, by verse, and came up with this, spirit, is greek, and roman, forguerys, not much of a speller, got to stoned, and miss that class, in school too, I got the boot, out of the way, back in 1984, by a busy body, making a name for himself, the way does not want to have anything, to do with me, they have my name, on some computer, they keep track, of wrong doers, wrong doers, what is that, whatever a busy body, making a name for himself, claims as wrong, I will stand in Judgement, against that computer tracking group, just thought I would share this work, with my friends, never meet victor paul wierwille, but he taught at the rock, back in 1982, on thing I will never forget, we all have cross beams, in our eyes, get off the victor, have we forgot our cross beams, martindale what a joke, I wrote him 1984, change, or be change, I see he is not there, 200,000 dollors a year, pay day, I will stand in Judgment against him too, I just seek learning, by putting the word out there, I can learn, learn what, who knows, but if one does not seek, one does not find, I do not know how to spell, or ,,,,, ...... or nouns, I am what you would call, the foolishness, of the world, but what do the word say, about the fools for elohim, thanks again for not giving me, the boot, 20 other forums, this work is on, wow I did not know that, I came a long ways with this, and got a long ways, to go, but to call me a false messiah, I will not stand in judgement to that, but I know someone who will, I was believing for better things with this forum, but my dad has never let me down, I just keep pushin on, with my dad, he will show me, I am alone, but I am not alone, good luck, on the day, of my dads wrath. Robert O. Stone

God first

Beloved Robert O. Stone or appleseed

do not worry Paw not going to cast you out for making one miss take

look I made miss take after miss take and I am still here

What help me here is when I wrote my life story

And I am a bad speller too

I was kick out of the Way and these place help me but it took time

there are a lot of good people just give them time

my name is Roy and I love God word too

there are a lot of good forums

thank you

Thanks for not giving me the boot, I am only one guy here, seeking insight on my dads word, I took ten texts, and word, by word, verse, by verse, and came up with this, spirit, is greek, and roman, forguerys, not much of a speller, got to stoned, and miss that class, in school too,

I got the boot, out of the way, back in 1984, by a busy body, making a name for himself, the way does not want to have anything, to do with me, they have my name, on some computer, they keep track, of wrong doers, wrong doers, what is that, whatever a busy body, making a name for himself, claims as wrong, I will stand in Judgement, against that computer tracking group,

just thought I would share this work, with my friends, never meet victor paul wierwille,]

but he taught at the rock, back in 1982, on thing I will never forget, we all have cross beams, in our eyes, get off the victor, have we forgot our cross beams, martindale what a joke, I wrote him 1984, change, or be change, I see he is not there, 200,000 dollors a year, pay day,

I will stand in Judgment against him too, I just seek learning, by putting the word out there, I can learn, learn what, who knows, but if one does not seek, one does not find, I do not know how to spell, or ,,,,, ...... or nouns, I am what you would call, the foolishness, of the world, but what do the word say, about the fools for elohim, thanks again for not giving me, the boot,

20 other forums, this work is on, wow I did not know that, I came a long ways with this, and got a long ways, to go, but to call me a false messiah, I will not stand in judgement to that, but I know someone who will, I was believing for better things with this forum, but my dad has never let me down, I just keep pushin on, with my dad, he will show me, I am alone, but I am not alone, good luck, on the day, of my dads wrath. Robert O. Stone

I had to *split* that up into paragraphs --- for ME.

(old eyes -- needing spaces between words).

So -- you never met docvic, but he's you're teacher??

And you expect us to believe he is valid? --- It won't happen.

If you never knew him -- that is something some of us would wish for.

Ya know -- I don't care if you speel coyrectly, or not.

that might be a *big* point with some, but not with me.

Plain and simple -- docvic taught one thing, and did another.

and the stuff he taught -- he gleaned from other folk's work,

and passed it on to the likes of us, as his own work,

and we were guillable, and bit the bait on the hook.

Sadly -- he kept his *lifestyle* intact, that totally negated what he *preached*.

You'll find little respect (if any) for that man, on this site.

Thanks Roy, for the words of encougerment, all this work of mine is on BC BibleStudy Forum, I do not know if I am allowed to tell you that, I am new to computers, and just learned how to save a file, but I am reworking all this work there, I also got the 4 gosples harmonized, or 30 ch. worth, Thanks again Roy. Robert

Actually I found Apple's idea of having different threads devoted to each book of the New Testament to be a fascinating idea, allowing for anyone to express their personal commentary and 'insights" on the different NT Books. Rather than having these threads compressed into one thread, a sub-forum in this doctrinal basement might serve better. With the threads arranged in their familiar canonical order to help readers locate material faster.

Apple, what English version are you using- Is it a translation (your own?) based on the Aramaic Pedangta texts? The Way did once upon a time produce decent reference works in this area.

Danny

God first

Beloved Beloved Robert O. Stone or appleseed and DMiller

God loves us all my dear friend

try thid link David

http://forum.biblecenter.de/index.php?sid=...1a7958bbe732186

yes you can tell me that

my email is year2027@bbtel.com

my work is only many boards

your welcome

thank you

Dan 10 text's I found for free on the internet, very copyrighted, so I mix them up to get around that, in my second write, I am going to run 10 more text's, through this, hebrew, aramaic , syriac, pe....ta, text's wrote in the 1800's, It was a fun time, kinda mind bending, If you got sussgesions, for text's in my second write, that would be cool, thanks.

Robert

God first

Beloved Danny

I would like to see Doctrine having more than one area like "General" were we have "open" and "about the Way"

sub area's

then we could have one for all books even if they are not in the bible

but this is me

thank you

Dan 10 text's I found for free on the internet, very copyrighted, so I mix them up to get around that, in my second write, I am going to run 10 more text's, through this, hebrew, aramaic , syriac, pe....ta, text's wrote in the 1800's, It was a fun time, kinda mind bending, If you got sussgesions, for text's in my second write, that would be cool, thanks.

Robert

Taking someone else's work, applying modifications, then calling it your own does not get around copyright issues. It is stealing someone else's work and goes against GreaseSpot's Copyright Policy.

The quoted material was a translation of the aramaic texts done by someone else, apparently on http://www.v-a.com/bible/ where they charge for viewing the complete texts.