GreaseSpot Cafe

Bible quotes

appleseed

I guess you are the head grease, I said copyright to prove a point, all you care about, is to cut people down, to bad you was not man enough, to say what your saying, to victor face, when he was alive, where is the love, where is the forgiveness, never called this my own this word, is my dads word, it is a scary thing to fall into hands, of the living Elohim, why are you pushing that three in one god junk, wow you are mind bending, so you are going to stand in front of god, and tell him victor paul wierwille is the reason, you did not carry on, what god himself showed him, the dr knew this stuff, I am writting about, he was told not take to the next level, why because of people, turning their backs, on what he was shown, how sad, good luck when you stand in front of my dad, on the day of his wrath, Victor Paul Wierwille's dream will keep pushin on, get ready for it, you have been forwarned, Prophet of Elohim. Robert O. Stone

You're really top of your class, Appleseed.

"all you care about, is to cut people down, to bad you was not man enough, to say what your saying, to victor face..."

I did not know Loser Paul Wierwille, and if I had known him, I may not have known then what I know now to say to his face that he was a disgrace as a minister of God, a poor scholar and a habitual liar.

Instead, I'll be man enough to say to you that it is hypocrisy of the highest degree to criticize someone for only wanting to "cut people down," then proceeding in the very same sentence to challenge his manhood. Your petty insults dishonor the God you claim to worship.

God first

Beloved Robert O. Stone or appleseed

God loves you my dear friend

GreasyTech is not against you but part of his job is to watch out Copyright things because the Way could use it to close this site down

while if you want to post copy right things write the person and ask for the person ok first then send the ok to GreasyTech or Paw then they will tell you what is ok and what is not

The KJV is not Copyrighted or under Copyright laws so print it and rewrite it under the verses your talking about maybe

As for the three are one called the trinity no here is pushing that or anything here things are shared and no one has to agree

No one is here to cut any one down but its done but they get in trouble for it most of the time but some of it is to get the pain out of people systems

this is a recoverly board

The Way did harm to people by some of their actions

Thank God you got out before it got really bad in the Way or went into laws of Craig

I hope this helps and you stray here because you help this board read a few treads that others wrote

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

I guess you are the head grease, I said copyright to prove a point, all you care about, is to cut people down, to bad you was not man enough, to say what your saying, to victor face, when he was alive, ...

If loser wierwille were here, I'd probably punch him.

I suggest you settle down, hold off on the accusations and prophesies of doom, else I'll have to remove the comma from your keyboard.

I guess you are the head grease,
grease is the word...
I said copyright to prove a point,
and that point would be?
all you care about, is to cut people down,
...but I did not cut down the deputy...
to bad
it is too bad, not to bad
you was not man enough,
were not man enough...
to say what your saying,
it's you're, not your
to victor face,
Victor's
when he was alive, where is the love, where is the forgiveness,
Where is the question mark?

Now I'm nitpicking. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Edited by Oakspear

hmmm yeah if vp was alive he'd pull the ole i wish 'i were the man i knew to be' deal or cry about how great god is or say how much he wants to teach us but can't yet or tell us we are ambassador's then shoot us down with his hierarchy false ministers to submit too or a load of other crap in his arsenal of weapons against Christ.

Edited by dancing

Victor Paul Wierwille's dream will keep pushin on, get ready for it.

Before he was born, men followed the same dream, and after his death, men have

resumed following it. The dream of a cushy life using the office of a leader of God's

people and not handling its responsibilities lives on still at twi and other places.

We know and are ready for it.