GreaseSpot Cafe

Where's Waldo?

Linda Z

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I prefer to remember Harvey as a sweet and tenderhearted guy. I know it may be hard for a number of you who were "under him" while he was at his worst, and it may be hard for you to forgive him, but, I am with Sunesis. I hope that with him being physically away from HQ, that maybe, hopefully, he will come to his senses and get away from there. It doesn't seem likely, but, only The Father knows. There once was a time in most of our lives that we would never "forsake God" by leaving The Way, and here we are...

There's no doubt that Harvey and Linder are both glassy eyed losers.

During the late 80's, a lot of very talented people left twi...some of the spit suckers stayed, hoping that with the departure of so many top leaders...they would eventually slip into a cozy job and take a position that they never would have gotten otherwise...Harvey's one of those guys. A hanger-on whose corporate loyalty has rewarded him with a life of mediocrity and religious titles...

Linder is a different story...I remember him in residence. How he was ever named to the bot is one of the great mysteries of this cornfield cult. The guys a natural born wallflower with the personality of paint drying...and a little short in the brains department.

If these two are indicitive of the quality of twi's current leadership, is it any wonder that the splinter groups are growing faster than twi? I can't believe that ANYONE would join up with that bunch of losers.

Last I heard Harve Plagtic was living in Ohio. He was the Vic president of the Way for over five years. He resign to be head of Ohio branch. He did teach classes for a long time. His office is to run the new Way of Abundance of power on video. I know he was the right hand man of Roseline Rivenbark. He took over when she became president and fire John Reynolds and replace him with Harve Platinig. She then created three new vice president to overseers the way of USA mostly it was to break down the regions into smaller office and they will run it. I think Harve Platig is running the Camp Gunnison, but I'm not sure.

Paul, You said, "He took over when she became president and fire John Reynolds and replace him with Harve Platinig. She then created three new vice president to overseers the way of USA mostly it was to break down the regions into smaller office and they will run it. I think Harve Platig is running the Camp Gunnison, but I'm not sure."

ACtually John Reynolds was replaced with Jean-Yves as secretary/treasurer due to his many blunders in public speaking and inability to do his job. (There were a number of public Corps meetings correcting his "blunders"). Harve was there prior to that, and he just took Rosalie's spot, at a time when Rosalie was just getting warmed to the idea of being President. (She actually had a good plan in mind, but with all the power she gained, she was talked out of it quickly). Harve then when he took over had a good amount of power, but that quickly changed as Rosalie changed into being sold out on "her way", in which case Harve just became a stumbling block for her with his decisions and not checking everything with her (at first that was allowed, things changed after the first year!).

And no. Harve is no where near Camp gunnison.. That's left to the McFadden's mainly and Bolchalks and one last other I can't recall..

So Harve is still at HQ? Which then, if true, makes the reason for no longer being vee pee all that much more suspicious.

As for John Reynolds, I was still in when he "stepped down" and the reason given in our area was that it was for physical reasons. He supposedly had lots of health issues that weren't getting better - specifically bleeding ulcers, if I recall correctly. The service where he announced he was stepping down rosie followed him and spoke extensively on health issues and how it's possible to believe God for perfect health.

I don't remember any "blunders" by JR being "corrected" in our area. Everyone here seemed to think he was pretty cool. He played Ray Stevens "Squirrel Revival" at just about every meeting he attended.

I posted a transcript-like synopsis of the service on here. I'm sure it's around somewhere.

Linder is a different story...I remember him in residence. How he was ever named to the bot is one of the great mysteries of this cornfield cult.
Linder was never a part of the BOT/BOD. He's just an insider, that some have suggested is a key player behind the scenes.

If these two are indicitive of the quality of twi's current leadership, is it any wonder that the splinter groups are growing faster than twi?

Is this factual? I find that surprising.

You know, it doesn't surprise me RR just stabs everyone on the back eventually. HP was one of her favorites, she ordained him, gave him a word of prophecy that made him smile (I was watching). He kissed her butt like no one else. Then she turns on him and he's demoted. Anyone who gets in her way - a nice stab in the back on the way out.

Eventually, it will happen to everyone she is associated with. Even DM.

Sunesis said:

You know, it doesn't surprise me RR just stabs everyone on the back eventually. HP was one of her favorites, she ordained him, gave him a word of prophecy that made him smile (I was watching). He kissed her butt like no one else. Then she turns on him and he's demoted. Anyone who gets in her way - a nice stab in the back on the way out.
Amen to that. I experienced it and saw it happen repeatedly to others.
Eventually, it will happen to everyone she is associated with. Even DM.

Of that I'm not so sure. Rosie is getting older. Who's going to take care of her? It's not like she's left dozens of loyal friends in her wake or anything. She might need DM one of these days.

Well, RR's what, in her 70s now? Or close to it? She will have health problems - they are unavoidable with old age.

What's she going to do when her "believing" doesn't heal her?

HQ didn't take care of Mrs. VP, I can't see DM taking care of RR in her old age.

When reality sets in what its like taking care of an old folk (like my parent), I just can't see DM doing it. RR will be placed in a facility where they can take care of her. HQ folk will come and visit.

I wonder who will get RR's house?

Maybe, Sunesis. The only reason I think maybe DM might stay with RR is because of their alleged (gotta cover GS's butt) relationship as lovers. That's the diff I see when comparing RR's future situation with Mrs. W's.

Linda...Pray tell, are you saying that Donna might be a rugmuncher?

and you're so politie about it too...but wait! I thought that homosexuality was devil possesion! Old wineskins?

You definitely have a point LZ. But, since they are not married, DM has kids, I think she'd put her family first. I think my point is, they owe allegiance to no one, and I think if DM ever got in RR's way or threatened her power, RR would turn. I wonder how it feels for DM to be under RR's authority now? Yes, they may be friends but the balance of power has changed.

I concur. :P

Neither woman seems to be capable of "natural affection". Children are a mere obligation but rosie's even been able to dodge that responsibility. People are dispensible and when they are no longer useful and/or require more maintenance than one is willing to provide, the individual will be kicked to the curb along with the rest of the trash.

I concur. :P

Neither woman seems to be capable of "natural affection". Children are a mere obligation but rosie's even been able to dodge that responsibility. People are dispensible and when they are no longer useful and/or require more maintenance than one is willing to provide, the individual will be kicked to the curb along with the rest of the trash.

You mean when they outlive their usefulness?

Perhaps, Sunesis. Now that I think back on how RR was when I knew her, even DM's lover status (alleged) isn't enough protection if RR decides to stab DM in the back. As far as how DM might treat RR, I was thinking maybe DM still has some fondness for RR and would stick by her if she got old and feeble. Who knows with that bunch! I guess time will tell.

One of the more heartwarming thoughts I've had in the past few days was my musing of Rozilla's

choices. This is how they got the archaic expression "hold a wolf by the ears".

See, if you've got a wolf by the ears, you can't tell if it would be more dangerous to LET GO

or to HOLD ON, so either option is bad.

Rosa-lie has whispered, backstabbed and brownnosed her way to the top at twi.....

...and is getting old, and probably ALREADY needs some of the bodyservants she has

waiting on her and acting as butlers, maids, etc. Keep up with even the basic day-to-day

activities on campus? Driver herself there and back, and run all her own errands?

Hardly! She's got people housekeeping for her on twi's dime, cooking for her on twi's dime,

running errands, and other stuff I'm not privy to-plus whatever healthcare plan they've

suddenly enlisted the aid of now that she needs some (interesting timing.)

Every month, though, the truth is creeping up on her. She's not quite as sharp as

she was, can't quite get around like she did.....

...and that sound you here is the music as the sharks circle the boat...

..you can see the fins even now......

So, does she try and stay in office until she's suddenly incapacitated?

Does she stay there until she declines and is FORCED out?

Does she try and arrange for some alternative- and rely on the mercy of twi?

They learned FROM HER that it was appropriate to kick Mrs W out of her home and into

a nursing home when she was no longer needed-does she really think that they'll

do any more for her? Oh, no, she backstabbed her way to the top, and she knows that

behind the back of EVERYONE around her is a sharp knife, concealed until she's not

paying attention....

...you can hear the music, can't you?