GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday Simon

Lifted Up

I guess I didnt realize when I started this thread that there was already a big celebration for him going on over in the 9th corps thread...where he seems to live most of the time anyway...at least when he is not on the baseball thread. So anyway you can see more of the greetings for him over there. Oh well. The thought was there.

Hey,Lifted,...thanks for the birthday wishes...Get ye down to the baseball thread and put in thine two cents...And thanks also to you,Tonto,Tom,Belle and dMiller...The truck is the only thing I got that's older than me,Miller,(by two years)but I think that sweet Chev in Belle's pic more accurately describe's what condition my condition is in :wink2: ....

Hey,Lifted,...thanks for the birthday wishes...Get ye down to the baseball thread and put in thine two cents...

Thanks Simon, although who wants an umpire's two cents? And where are there any other Cleveland Indians fans? Maybe Linda Z I guess...

But I really do hope it was a good one. I suppose you get to be on the AARP mailing list now.