GreaseSpot Cafe

ok so maybe some of you may get a chuckle

motherof2

Every time I see one of those TV specials where someone tears down an old wall and releases some poor spirit who has been trapped behind it for centuries, I become even more and more perplexed. After all, even Casper was able to pass through walls and he was one of the FREINDLY ones! Plus, he had his own TV show and theme song as well. I guess the ones with reduced abilities must be the ones to be wary of. OOPS---Got to go. I hear someone moaning to get out of the linen closet. I hope he doesn't want me to open a window, it's freezing outside.

as i am opening the file of my past with my realtives, i suddenly remebered something comical..my aunt was in the heart of her way days and i was talking with her and she said she had to open the window to let a devil spirit out..opened the window and out it went...i guess.

What a joke. She couldn't have been serious -- but I'm guessing she was.

God help them all -- they need it more than we do.

ok ok

so

what did it look like?

on ghost busters they a different types one I remember was like a little green slimy oo wait those are ghosts..

so really what does a devil spirit look like?

does it look like a feeling or does it have red horns?

always wondered.

I remember devil spirits as a kid - one was a monster in my closet and the other one was under my bed. I couldn't step right out of bed or the devil spirit would grab me by the ankle and pull me under the bed, which was the entrance to hell. I had to leap off of it in the morning. At night I kept the covers over me. Devil spirits could not get through covers.

Eagle

Hey Eagle, I had one of those under my bed too! I didn't know it couldn't pass through bed covers, just thought it couldn't see me if I hid under the bedclothes!