GreaseSpot Cafe

How to contact Chris Geer

pinklady

Why do you care why or even if she contacts Geer? Still looking for somebody's cat to kick?

Pinklady, there are quite a few Geer followers here at GSpot, one of them will most likely get in touch with you privately if they don't want to post it publicly.

I tried to look through the archives cause I think it's been mentioned before, but I couldn't find anything right away.

with all due respect....i can't imagine a Geer follower helping pinklady confront Geer!!!??

but who knows?...it's a crazy place

pinklady, i think that you have arrived at the place where you are ready to confront and it is the place you need to be, good for you....you don't really think he would listen or benefit from it ...do you? Then go and be at peace with yourself! :)

Thanks for your concern guys. This is between me and him. I do know what I am doing and it is long over due. I am not afraid of him or any of these egotisical losers.

When you have people that you love held hostage, I do not think you should just let things go. I believe in fighting for them, I spent most of my young life in bondage and I will do anything to free my kids. In a respectable Godly way of course!! Ha! How about you?......

I do believe that God is with me and that is a good thing!!

Really??? Then I must have slipped through the crack. I have had many responses from him over 2 years ago. He got involved and really messed up something very important to me He responded quite quickly and I Have the letters to prove it.

I think this time it will be the same. You really don't know Chris at all, you only think you do. This is overdue.

You have a right to think anything you like, so God Bless you.

I DID GET IT!! Someone e-mailed me with it. Thanks for the concern.

White Dove, Sometimes in your posts you seem to think you have all the answers when it comes to Geer. YOu have not had any contact with him. I have had contact with him and I can form a opinion based on facts. But thanks for your input.

ex, I will see what I can do!! Ha!

No offense, but I only said that because you said, and I quote: I never said I do know him, I am only stated what he said himself and from what I observed.

Yep that is what I said but you assumed something different I think. I never said I knew him I also never said I did not. What I did say was what he has from time to time communicated. As I said either way is fine with me contact him or don't . If you feel you need to by all means do it, I was just offering you some information, apparently your experiance is different.

Man that is one rock I do not care to ever turn over again. I heard his own mother - who is supposedly a mental health care pro, thinks the bus driver is certifiable. I came to that conclusion in the early 70's. I thought they made him the bus driver because he was not qualified for anything else. Little did I know at the time.....

No more knuckleheads. No more crazy whackos. It is like trying to reason with a room full of toddlers in a daycare, only much more dangerous. :confused:

• 3 weeks later...
JL- I was involved for 18 yrs, never knew and maybe heard his name 5 x in years of old,until I arrived at GS..

Maybe he can fix The Way..should he be the next to rise and go lead again..

Gosh what a monumental sick thought. The bus driver fixing the Way. What is he going to do first - refurbish the pimpmobile?