GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

P.S. Steve! was right, of course, about "What's Up, Tiger Lily?" I think it's Allen's best work, surpassing even "Sleeper." I recently read that someone has actually re-written Allen's dialogue to make it more politically correct (read BORING); so, if you see it on, say, TCM, you won't find it funny. Get a tape of the original, and you'll die laughing!

George

It's actually "Traxx" with Shadoe Stevens, but close enough. Traxx is a mercenary who gives it up to bake cookies, but he needs money to do it, so he hires himself out as a "town-tamer" to clean up a town. Priscilla Barnes is the mayor, and Robert Davi is the main bad guy.

I don't choose movies for this game because they may be obscure, but because I really enjoyed them. That's why I remember a lot of the lines.

You're up, Sharon! icon_smile.gif:)-->

George

There's nothing that says you can't pick a movie you love, no matter how obscure.

I kind of thought, "Traxx," starring Shadoe Stevens? Sheesh! Was that even in theaters? For what, a week in 1987? But okay. icon_smile.gif:)-->

No, not Cinemax, Encore~~Late late at night,

Shadow was a mercanary who was giving up the life to retire to some pow dunk town in Texas and make cookies. When the cookies crumbled he went back to what he knew..

think Patrick Swazye in Road House..

back to my movie-

May the Lord smite me with it!