GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

And since I know I'm right...

"In my mind's eye, I see, three circles joined in priceless, graceful harmony. Two full as the moon, one hollow as a crown. Two from the sea, five fathoms down. One from the earth, deep under the ground. The whole, a mark of high renown. Tell me, what can it be?"

quote:
Originally posted by Raf:

And since I know I'm right...

"In my mind's eye, I see, three circles joined in priceless, graceful harmony. Two full as the moon, one hollow as a crown. Two from the sea, five fathoms down. One from the earth, deep under the ground. The whole, a mark of high renown. Tell me, what can it be?"

The answer is a ring.

The ring on the hand of Kalibos!

Ok, new movie then.

"I'm not really the heroic type. I was beat up by Quakers."

"This was Josef Stalin. He was a communist. I was not too crazy about him, had a bad moustache, a lot of bad habits. This is Bela Lugosi, he was, he was the mayor of New York City for a while, you can see what it did to him there, you know. This is uhm, this is Charles de Gaulle, he was a very famous French chef, he had his own television show, showed you how to make souffles and omelets and everything."