GreaseSpot Cafe

Unveiling

pawtucket

Ladies and Gentlemen

The new site is ready for your examination and enjoyment

www.greasespotcafe.com

I invite you to listen to our latest GSRadio episode. An interview with Dr. John Juedes. It is in two parts. Part one is up now and the 2nd part will be up in an hour or so.

Edited by pawtucket

Ladies and Gentlemen

The new site is ready for your examination and enjoyment

www.greasespotcafe.com

I invite you to listen to our latest GSRadio episode. An interview with Dr. John Juedes. It is in two parts. Part one is up now and the 2nd part will be up in an hour or so.

With Dr. John Juedes??????????????????

NO WAYYYYYYYYY!!!!

(Pun intended!!) :biglaugh:

Go to The Front Page StrangeOne, so far the innards are ( well more or less) still the same

A lot of it is a port from the old site. The improvements mostly are in the functionality, along with the new look. It is far more easier to add content to it now. It has an excellent search feature. And we've been able to integrate the podcast directly into it along with a nice flash player.

Starting now, we will be able to add content on the fly (any volunteers to write content?). No more static html files. Paw can put in a GS Radio episode with little effort and have it automatically not only show up on the front page, but show up in iTunes.

We've also improved the Waydale archive of it. All of it is searchable directly. The PDF and audio files are in an easily browsable download section.

You would not believe the number of hours that went in to putting the site together. I think I put in about 12 hours this weekend alone just getting the podcast component working along with a decent looking flash player. I think Paw put in more just creating the episode.

My hope for the site is that it not only continues to help people who have been hurt and taken advantage of by The Way International, but it makes it easier for us to be an even bigger pain in the foot to The Way International.

Edited by GreasyTech
typo