GreaseSpot Cafe

Defamation

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lo...I am here my people...

Heed not to the doctrines of false dreamers but eat ye the cheesecake and be filled...sit upright and take nourishment from the fountain of my...er, ah,...my holy spear!...Yeah, that's the ticket. For in doing so, ye shall reap the rewards of being impregnated by the truth of the GWOTH seed...for it has been revealed to me that thou hast great need to be filled...to overflowing...and yes T-bone, another idiot is always welcome.

Stand fast my brethen in these trying times, for I am truly warming up the bus.

Say Groucho - got any other interesting positions??????

Oh Holy prophet! Speak to us and tell us what to do next. We await word on what we should be dreaming. If we sip from the holy fount will it all be clear?

And will window pane help us to attain nirvana?

Edited by doojable

Say Groucho - got any other interesting positions??????

...and behold, as she knelt in solemn devotion, she received that which was holy...as the latter day rains quenched her soul, she cried unto the heavens and all was opened unto her. Begorrah was the word and thus she hollered and hollered...and there was a mighty swelling...the rivers flowed freely and the prison doors were opened. The dark clouds of despair were replaced with the light of understanding and the rivers of joy flowed to the uttermost regions of the forest. Enlightenment ensued and the moistness of her soul was laid bare to her devotions...

After scouring the International Recipes and Menus database our research department has found something that I am sure will match your specs, Water Buffalo. Although it lacks color, flavor, aroma, weight, and a third dimension this sketch of a slice of cheesecake most assuredly lacks any calories. Enjoy!

22.jpg

...and behold, as she knelt in solemn devotion, she received that which was holy...as the latter day rains quenched her soul, she cried unto the heavens and all was opened unto her. Begorrah was the word and thus she hollered and hollered...and there was a mighty swelling...the rivers flowed freely and the prison doors were opened. The dark clouds of despair were replaced with the light of understanding and the rivers of joy flowed to the uttermost regions of the forest. Enlightenment ensued and the moistness of her soul was laid bare to her devotions...

So as we all Listen to Quadrophenia and stay on our knees - the enlightenment will rain down upon us....

Now this is getting interesting....! :spy::evildenk:

Edited by doojable

I'm no lawyer! But I've been told that ....

Defamation is a fairly simple claim.

One defames another when he publicizes a statement of fact about another that is untrue.

If the statement is a matter of opinion, it cannot be defamatory.

Moreover, if the statement is true, no matter how injurious, it is not defamatory.

Therefore, in this case (don't get me started on the legal system!), truth is a defense.

You people are missing the point. I am the prophet. I have the gift of dreams. My dreams REVEAL your secret sins and craven betrayals, your fellowship with devils, the inner wickedness and depravity of your twisted souls, and your culpability for all manner of injuries and sorrows to God's people.

So here's the deal. I do it to you, I got credentials to say it's from God. You do it back to me, call it whatever, it's defamation of my fine character, and I'm gonna sue your guilty behind. Why? Because I'm way too precious to take my own medicine.

Bless you all, I love you.

Never have I heardeth such words uttered amongst the children of men.

Yea verily, He is the One.

:rolleyes:

Defamation of Character....isn't that when you say something that ISN'T true????

Mr. Ed...Welcome to the GreaseSpot Cafe! Have a cup of coffee and make some new friends...

I doubt that Mark G will get very far with his lawsuit...actually, I'm surprised that he found an attorney that would take his case...probably an ambulance chaser.

Someone just remarked to me that MG's lawyer might think twice if he knew of the volumes of MandA letters/emails/'prophecies' Mark has signed his name to over the years since he took the reins at CES.

Reminds me of a Perry Mason show.

All seems to be progressing well in the courtroom until --!-- a credible witness states he SAW the client holding the murder weapon over the body!!!!!! Perry snaps his head to look at his client and.....we go to an ad........after which we find ourselves in a 5-minute recess with Perry asking, "Why didn't you tell me?????"

Of course Perry's clients were always innocent. (Poor Hamilton Burger never won a case.) But still....do ambulance chasers get paid whether they win or lose?

Edited by therebutforgrace

Well here it goes.....Most folks only tell their attorneys what they want them to hear.

So....if MG has done this as well - well someone is gonna pay a lot of money and get no bang for their buck.

That said, the saying goes, "You can beat the rap but you can't beat the ride." If MG goes down this road all sorts of stuff is gonna come out into the open. Money will be spent on both (all) sides, and in the end nothing will be solved.

Hmmmmmm....sounds about par for the course, doesn't it?