GreaseSpot Cafe

The crips folk nation is here

Dot Matrix

Rick

If I had slipped and posted it, I would be a wreck right now for it being mentioned. And I would panic and try to have PAW take it out.

You are right, it would be horrible for me after excaping what I had to hide from.

In a way, not really sure, but in post #72 it looks like Rocky apologized.

Guys, I am crying at your kindness and defense of what may have injured me. I sure do love you.

And Rocky if that was an apology, I accept it.

I don't know Rocky well on here. What I know of him he likes to fight, it seems he enjoys "war". I do not like being at war all the time. (Sometimes) But in reading this, I am not sure he tried to hurt me, I have a hard time believing he is that mean. I do believe he is a smart guy and likes to argue. But I cannot believe he would try to set me up for real harm. Knowing I said I was uncomfrotable, he'd have to know there might be some BIGGER reasons for remaining quiet about it, not that he knew I have been hiding from an Ex for years, I can only believe he must of brought it back up for some other reason. He is a fighter, I don't know that he is a mean person.

So, I am good.

Peace

Edited by Dot Matrix

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Sometimes) But in reading this, I am not sure he tried to hurt me, I have a hard time believing he is that mean. I do believe he is a smart guy and likes to argue. But I cannot believe he would try to set me up for real harm. Knowing I said I was uncomfrotable, he'd have to know there might be some BIGGER reasons for remaining quiet about it, not that he knew I have been hiding from an Ex for years, I can only believe he must of brought it back up for some other reason. He is a fighter, I don't know that he is a mean person.

So, I am good.

Peace

Well, I don't know WHERE you live... all I know about you is what I read here.

I hope what you're trying to say is that you believe I am NOT mean...

Of course I would never intentionally harm anyone... especially here.

Not that there aren't a couple of folks here who like to go back and forth with me (psst, rhino, ron g... you know who you are :P )

Dot, I have met Rocky in person quite a few years ago. In fact I'm about 5 or 6 months late in getting an email to him .. given how crazy my life got there for awhile. (Rocky, if you still have my email addy, drop me a line, I am not sure if I still have yours after having to do a quick delete on most I had. I can explain more when I get back to ya .. promise it won't take months this time. LOL)

I had a wonderful time when I met him for lunch and anyone who has said they like the picture of me that I post with, Rocky is the genius who was behind the camera that day. He took some wonderful pics, but now that it's been years, I know I need to kidnap him again one day and have him take some recent ones. :) He gives great hugs too ladies!

So if you see some guy running down the street screaming 'save me!' and a tiny girl with real long hair chasing him on a gold mountain bike, ignore it .. that's just me trying to catch him. Hahaha.

Yes Rocky did apologize. And I for one, would like to thank him for that.

For the record Rocky, I never assumed for even a minute that you were intentionally trying to hurt or "out" anyone. I give you a lot more credit than that. Even if you are a liberal. :biglaugh:

Rick

Yes, I am saying I do not believe you are mean.

A fighter -- yes

I do not believe you would try to hurt me on purpose.

Bluzeman -- you are my hero along with a few other noble knights like Dmiller and Ron for trying to protect me from what COULD HAVE been a disaster for me. Thank you. Had my city been metioned ,then had attention drawn to it, I might have been stalked again. Thank you

Dot, you know I've been a part of this from the start in private with you but I wanted to mention here that my prayers for the release of that horrible situation are still with you and I wish I had the answer for you. But as I said before it's a shame you can't rely on the law to deal with this, what a crock.