GreaseSpot Cafe

Munchausen by Internet

Sudo

I think it's the heat. :rolleyes:

People are stupid all over. Here we had a goofball run through a grocery story buttass naked, three store employees chasing him. News report said he "giggled in a shrill voice" seemingly enjoying his sunday morning romp through the veggies.

Oh yeah, and I mentioned the florida nut for other reasons too, but I can't specify.

Ok, I'm done, thank you very much.

Exit stage left following proper curtsy

:confused:

I dunno Shellon, streaking through a store actually could have its a'peel' :biglaugh:

I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I'm not as stupid as Tom Strange's Icon looks! :P

Well, I certainly didn't *think* you were, Rottie. :evilshades: Where's that darn "tone of voice" button that helps with all this cyber-communication? :biglaugh:

Nice curtsy, Shellon. Just keep any stories you may have to yourself regarding

<==== thisFlorida Nutcase.

:mooner:

Well, one thing..

Any bizarre, strange or out of the ordinary thing I've told anybody about myself on the internet here, you may take comfort with the knowledge that it is one hundred percent true.

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Edited by Mr. Hammeroni

I think it's the heat. :rolleyes:

People are stupid all over. Here we had a goofball run through a grocery story buttass naked, three store employees chasing him. News report said he "giggled in a shrill voice" seemingly enjoying his sunday morning romp through the veggies.

:confused:

Shell, was this exhilarating romp located in the store you frequent? :biglaugh:

I wonder how many t bones and filet mignon his friends may have helped themselves to before the dust settled there..