GreaseSpot Cafe

Would you use this toilet?

GT

I dunno, but at the bottom of the page was a link to a great question about Ann Coulter being transexual.

Huh. It's gone now. The only ad there now is for Dixie Chicks ring-tones.

Ding-a-ling, Ding-a-ling, Ding-a-ling.

That describes them pretty well. :P

Hmmmm, I think I'd make an obscene gesture at all passers-by, first. If that got no reaction, I'd feel safe enough to drop my pants.

By the way, that's the cleanest public toilet I've ever seen.

David, the "Is Ann Coulter a man?" poll is at the bottom of the linked page, not at the bottom of this page.

I'm an Internet junkie. Spend too much time on it.

Now I KNOW too many people have too much time on their hands!!! Sheesh

Huh. It's gone now. The only ad there now is for Dixie Chicks ring-tones.

Ding-a-ling, Ding-a-ling, Ding-a-ling.

That describes them pretty well. :P

I Like the Dixie Chicks

I hate to say this but as a Pro Rock Climber there are many times I am up on a wall in clear site of many people. But when you got to go, ya gots to go. I have dropped my pants on many occasions while people below have been watching and pooped into a paper bag. I have tried to hold it but you have no idea what its like to clinch butt cheeks together and do a one arm pull up at the same time. It's really a time where modesty goes by the way side.

By the way. the view while you sit and ponder around 1000 feet off the ground is amazing!

"So thats how they do it - Thats how they go to the bathroom up there"

There is a restaurant in SoHo Manhattan that has all glass windows. The bathrooms are located in the center and are also made of one way glass. You can't see in because of the mirror on the outside but once your in the bathroom you can see out. At first your a tad uncomfortable thinking everyones watching but after a few drinks it's not that bad. If the patrons outside the glass only knew what was being done in there . lol :biglaugh::redface: :redface:

Yes I would, Just for the thrill of it,