God first

Beloved excathedra

God loves you my dear friend

saw you there and others but no pawtucket

maybe his clock is off one hour or maybe something came up

but it was good to see you there

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Ok that was wacky! :wacko: I was listening on the phone, but according to the web site I wasn't really there. :ph34r: I could hear them, but they couldn't hear me. Rainbowsgirl tried to send me a message but since I wasn't logged onto the site she couldn't send one. Then the truely strange happened...I signed out and right after I did the message box popped up and said that I was logged in! Ok so what was that all about? Good story by the way!

Eyesopen,

Did you just log in, or did you call in, also? To talk during the podcast you have to dial in at 724-444-7444. Via computer, all you can do is listen. If you did dial in, have no idea what the problem was. Too computer ignorant here!

Hope you can join the conversation next time.

Suda

Eyesopen,

Did you just log in, or did you call in, also? To talk during the podcast you have to dial in at 724-444-7444. Via computer, all you can do is listen. If you did dial in, have no idea what the problem was. Too computer ignorant here!

Hope you can join the conversation next time.

Suda

OK now I think I figured out what happened. After I called in apparently Paw lost power and unknown to me I got transfered to another pod cast. I listened to a very interesting story and when it was done I signed out. (All on the phone mind you) but when I signed out on the puter the GS box came up with the proper chat room. So consequently I thought that I had been listening to the right show, which I hadn't been. Wow that was confusing! I'll try again next week.

I just finished the 97 minutes version on talkshoe of yesterday's radio recording and I went from smiling to tears to smiling again. It was hard to hear how hurt Excath has been these past weeks and I hope that someOne is ashamed of their self for being so cruel to her. :(

That was incredibly interesting you folks that participated. And thank you Pawtucket. I also know how to saw pawtucket correctly also. :)