GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Feats

satori001

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixsZy2425eY"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixsZy2425eY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixsZy2425eY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

i love you man.

pond

:eusa_clap:

Satoori- speaking as the mother of two ballet dancers, "Thank you for posting those ballet videos."

They make it look so easy, when in reality it is hours and hours of work that finally gets them to look so graceful on the stage.

And hey, does anybody know how he did the thing with the cane?

I've watched it several times and I can't figure out how he makes that sucker jump off the floor right

into his hand. Maybe there's a string attached and a stage hand pulls it up?

And, no, I'm not going for the "He opereated devil spirits!" line...

I'm not quite sure what you were trying to say with that first one, people can be weird? I dunno...

But Fred's always a joy to watch. Damn, he was good...

I guess the point was that you don't have to be Fred Astaire, or afraid of stares, to dance.

The hardest part was watching that 84 year old woman.

That "Napolean Dynamite" movie was great, loved that dance scene, what a hoot. You have to see it if you haven't.

Love the dancing stuff. Have you seen the show "so you think you can dance". It's just started up again. Some good potential there. Can you say "cirgue de soliel".

Fred making his partner look good

This is one of my favorite Astaire routines. As usual he makes his partner look good.

I'm sorry though, "Pedro" is still a peculiar, no-talent dweeb, IMHO. Almost a sacrilege to post him next to Fred...

O.K., I did something wrong, maybe one of the techsavy mods can sort out my link error?

Edited by George Aar

This is one of my favorite Astaire routines. As usual he makes his partner look good.

I'm sorry though, "Pedro" is still a peculiar, no-talent dweeb, IMHO. Almost a sacrilege to post him next to Fred...

O.K., I did something wrong, maybe one of the techsavy mods can sort out my link error?

Geo,

The first is your link and the second mine. You have the wrong tags in front and back is all that I see is different. You need to post your link in that option that says Insert Link with the green plus sign on it.