GreaseSpot Cafe

Profile statements!

Larry N Moore

Shoulda quit posting while you had it..... ^_^

Well, this one . . .

Thinks Raf is a weatherman

. . . isn't all that bad. The suspense is killing me as to what will come up as I keep posting. Maybe if the Admins could turn the feature off I might get bored with it and move on. Want to put a word into them about that possibility? ;)

Larry, I have a different problem with that. As Hamm knows – I can get so absorbed in making up stuff…I think of a few from time to time that might improve my public image - but guess I ought to leave well enough alone…

"Has the gift ministry of an idiot"

"Plagiarizes every chance he gets"

"Still uses 2 cans and a string to email"

"Operates all 9 with Red Wine"

"Overcame law of believing through positive affirmations"

"Personally prophesied for Howdy Doody"

Edited by T-Bone

There's probably been some technological advances made since my system came online. The reason I still prefer my email system is that it affords much better security – I don't ever get any spam…used to though when I used Spam cans. If anyone is interested in designing a system similar to mine just email me for the technical details: T-Bone@ DelMonteTomatoPaste.Twine ...FYI : I've been experiencing intermittent outages due to twine rot and will be upgrading to a polypropylene network soon. In which case my new email address will be T-Bone @ DelMonteTomotoPaste.Polypropylene ...oh, and please don't use a Spam can when emailing me.

Edited by T-Bone

I may have to check with Mo and the permit clerks on this..... do you have the proper permits for dis-allowing use of Spam cans and upgrading to polypropylene?

home_img.jpg

Ok…fine…you’ve got me there! That will be on my Things-to-do list for this decade…And I am going to file a formal complaint on you, Miss Permit Police type person – for invasion of privacy. I’m NEVER to be photographed without my hat on!!!!!!....I didn’t know these cans had a web cam on them….geez and that’s not even my good side…you’ve really crossed the line this time, sister! First you sneak into my Testing thread and now this!