GreaseSpot Cafe

"Catholic singles"...meet catholics in your city...

GrouchoMarxJr

Paw...It might help if you inform us what we should do to aid the GreaseSpot with these ads at the top of the page...if clicking on them brings you some money to help with the site, I'm sure a lot of folks would do it just to help out...besides, I'm sure that Jonny Lingo would LOVE to hit on a catholic girl... :biglaugh:

Paw...It might help if you inform us what we should do to aid the GreaseSpot with these ads at the top of the page...if clicking on them brings you some money to help with the site, I'm sure a lot of folks would do it just to help out...besides, I'm sure that Jonny Lingo would LOVE to hit on a catholic girl... :biglaugh:

Too bad Madonna is already taken....

(Oh, I forgot... she's not Catholic anymore either, is she?)

Maybe if Paw banned me, you wouldn't have to deal with that kind of ad on the board

:evilshades:

Of course, excath keeps bringing up the word "Catholic" so it probably wouldn't matter.

:confused::confused::drink:

think corgis think corgis think corgis think corgis think corgis think corgis

think corgis think corgisthink corgis think corgisthink corgis think corgis

<HEAD><TITLE><META name="hyperlinks" content="we want stuff"></TITLE></HEAD>

My post isn't showing up. :biglaugh:

Well poop on a stick now me saying it ain't showing up is showing up where my post wasn't.

Okay this is what is posted without the html so I reckon I did something to make it disappear.

It's all your fault MarkO. :P

Edited by ChattyKathy

breast enlargement

bigger breasts

breast

cleaveage breasts cleaveage breasts cleaveage breasts cleaveage breasts cleaveage breasts cleaveage breasts cleaveage breasts cleaveage breasts

I can't even see the ads, that was just on my mind regarding the catholics I'd like to meet ... :)

breast enlargement

bigger breasts

breast

cleaveage breasts cleaveage breasts cleaveage breasts cleaveage breasts cleaveage breasts cleaveage breasts cleaveage breasts cleaveage breasts

I can't even see the ads, that was just on my mind regarding the catholics I'd like to meet ... :)

Put some appropriate hyperlinks in...(or inappropriate ones)...and see if the ads change.

Scroll down to the very bottom of the page. That's where it keeps showing up for me. It may be at the top of the page as well, but I always see it at the bottom.

Of course, thanks to Rhino and Chas, you may get some big breasted dog ads now. :biglaugh: