GreaseSpot Cafe

The Anti-Christ

Ok, I'll throw my 2 cents in.

First, I don't believe we will know. The Antichrist/Beast is not revealed until the "restrainer" (Holy Spirit/Church) is taken out of the way. Then, man's fallen nature can go unchecked. There will be nothing to restrain it left.

Believers are told to watch for Christ's imminent return. We are not told to look for the Beast, monitor politics, or the world situation, or look for signs. Signs are for those alive during the Beast's reign.

We are specifically told in Revelation that the Beast comes from the "abyss." The angel unlocks the abyss, the Beast is let out, he is named. His name is Abbadon (Hebrew) and Appollyon (Greek). Thus, I do not believe he will be human.

I believe he is the same being who was worshipped before the flood, when the fallen angels, or "gods," were worshipped by mankind. They were bound in chains so they could never damage the human line again, and it is they whom Christ went and preached to after his crucifiction.

Why do I think it will be this god, or fallen angel?

First, because there is only one other time in the Bible where Satan incarnated in a human. It was so awful for that human, he killed himself. That was Judas. I do not believe a human could withstand having a spiritual being such as Satan living in their flesh. It would kill them in short order.

Second, because no matter how amazing a human may be, I don't think one could get the whole world worshipping him - someone would be bitching about him somewhere.

Third, if one were a "god," a fallen angel, a being who looks human (as do all appearances of angels in the Bible who appear to humans), but is supranatural - it can truly do "wonders." Things no human could do. It will be Apollo returned - the one who was, who now is not, but then will be.

I believe a fallen angel would have no problem allowing Satan to incarnate in him as he sits on the throne in the rebuilt temple, showing that he is God.

Note, at the end, he is thrown into the lake of fire alive. This tells me, he has a body different than peoples' bodies.

His buddy, the false prophet is also from the abyss, as is his entourage.

He is the destroyer, to humans he will be spectacular.

But this "person" is going to have to be or appear human. If signs, miracles and wonders that are false will be done by this person, then indeed, if they are wounded mortally in the head, what is to stop stn from "raising" up this "dead" human and making him alive again? Absolutely nothing.

It's late but when I read IDIOTS like this guy in the national spotlight, I just had to paste him somewhere! :evildenk:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/article/200.../810558402/1002

What is going on in American politics when these TV conmen can gain national attention in a presidential campaign?

So go figure, Adolf is responsible for 1948 Israel? :confused:

Bride, I believe he will appear human. Every appearance of an angel to humans in the Bible, they have all appeared human.

Just as the "gods" of ancient babylon, sumeria, egypt, et a., also appeared human and were worshippped. The Sumarians carved pictures of them on their temple walls. Its the same gang of old and ancient "myth" being let out to make their appearance once more with Apollo, the Beast, as their head.

Bride, I believe he will appear human. Every appearance of an angel to humans in the Bible, they have all appeared human.

Just as the "gods" of ancient babylon, sumeria, egypt, et a., also appeared human and were worshippped. The Sumarians carved pictures of them on their temple walls. Its the same gang of old and ancient "myth" being let out to make their appearance once more with Apollo, the Beast, as their head.

I've even pondered on whether or not the body of this person would be one of the first successful cloned humans, thereby appearing to be human, but having the

spirit of THE Anti-Christ.

I believe it says it's already in the 'world' now.

Why would Christ be in you and not the anti-Christ?

Seems most need to separate themselves from what is stated as something that will happen in themselves and about themselves.

• 1 month later...

Okay my turn. has everybody had their fun. Some of what you guys said was funny.

Let me explain a little first so you understand where I am coming from. One (of the many things that didn't sit right with me in PFAL) had to do with this subject. I finally found someone that would teach me because I still wanted to know God's Word, just not have to go through the rigimaroll to get it. This man had pondered the same thing on one side of the country, and another group on the east coast was doing the same work, here I come a few years after the researching begins and I asked a question, just like the diciples did, when are the signs of your coming?

Now, I can go back and document all this from God's Word because as you I have had enough bs crammed down my throat to last me a lifetime.

As far as I understand, the anti christ will be a man, he will be set apart from everyone and the sign of his coming is he will be "raised from the dead" after suffering a mortal head wound. The "false prophet" will do this miracle and then they have the world's attention and for the next three and half years he will build power and gather attention and followers, this is the tribulation the big one The Word talks about. It's bad, this man sets up an idol it will ahve some form of life to it, and it will speak. The following approximately seven and a half years we will demand worship and adoration and loyalty and if he does not get it, you get your head chopped off, toward the end of this time is when Christ returns to gather his church, any one that has either looked forward to the first coming of Christ or got born again will be a part of that, we get our rewards, Christ and us comes back to earth and the first of the two battles begins. We fight the anti christ and the false prophet and they are tossed. The devil is chained for one thousand years Then Jesus Christ sets up God's kingdom here on earth, at which time our rewards come into play, lots, land and authority and responsibility is what we inherit. We finish what God started the devil is loosed, the final battle is fought the devil is destroyed, death is destroyed the Resurrection of the Unjust occurrs, then this heaven and earth are destroyed and the third heaven and earth are set into place and what that is going to be like, I am not sure, there isn't much info, maybe God is saving it for a surprise. But none of this mess we have been dealing with since the fall will happen again. Can I get a witness?

Like I said, it's all in the Word, this format is not condusive from going to my online Bible to here. But I can give that you and you can check it out, see what you come up with. But that is it in a nutshell.

We do not inherit heaven and Israel inherit earth. That is elitist thinking and contrary to God and His Word, he is no respector of persons. and the only condition is were you looking forward to His Sons coming, that's all they had in the Old Testement the promise of the Father. Would God penalize them for being born then? Do any less for them? Doesn't make sense does it? That's why Moses never saw the Promised Land, he caved in when he beat the rock and told them, your right, there is no messiah forget the whole thing. Twice. Why? Because that was their salvation, their righteousness depended on that, it wasn't the law, God knew they couldn't do it, it was the Messiah that put them in the same boat with us today who are born again. Same boat, there is no difference. Bride and the Body is a figure of speech, never intended to be taken literally. It was indicating the intimacy involved.

Okay, munch out on that for a while and try to not flick me too much crap about what I believe ok?

Love and kisses,

Lucy

The anti-christ is the child of Christine and Herbie the Love Bug.

Oh lord no, please not a car, I love cars...........how about a 455 Rocket Lemans, sleek, black, alluring, screaming out at you to hop on in and go for a ride...........

0 to 70 in less that 5 seconds. There's your ride.

No please no not a car....anything but that.

Could be Osama Bin laden. If it comes out that he recovered from a mortal head wound, believe to be invisible. I got my eye on that sob.

me

Could be Osama Bin laden. If it comes out that he recovered from a mortal head wound, believe to be invisible. I got my eye on that sob.

Then would you mind telling GWB where he is...

Then would you mind telling GWB where he is...

NO disrespect to the office of the presidency, I don't think GWB could find his butt with both hands. :unsure:

I don't know for sure, but there are signs that are clear in God's Word and one of them is someone gets raised from the dead after suffering a mortal head wound, the false prophet does the "raising" solidifies both their positions in the world.

I wonder if bin Laden has actually been dead for years.

Perhaps buried in some bunker in Afghanistan.

Or in a freezer in Dick Cheney's basement.

It was quite convenient that a bin Laden video was released on the eve of our last presidential elections.

Should have been ended with "I'm George Bush, and I approve this ad."

I expect Osama be will be pulled from the fridge and propped up in another ad for McCain.

I vote Obama as the new "Antichrist".

By all means, Christians should vote for him to bring to past the Apocalypse.

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

LOL... thre have been some funny responses to the initial question... makes for some entertaining reading...

On a more serious note... I did write a web booklet that covers the subject, please feel free to take a look at it...

http://theantichristrevealed.net

It is a VERY basic booklet that leaves out a LOT of documentation; I didn't want to make it so long and detailed that people wouldn't read it all the way through, in one session.

Who will the antichrist be? specificly? I don't really care... from what I read in the Word, all of the born-again Christians will be Gathered Together before he gets real nasty...

but, I do know one thing... he'll be like his god... the Lord of Flies (Beelzabub, aka Lucifer)... you should be able to recognize who he really is by the SMELL! yuk! :biglaugh:

God first

Beloved Bumpy and others into this tread

God loves you my dear friends

Subject: The “Anti-Christ”! Will it be HUMAN or a MACHINE?? Or something Extra Territorial? Maybe a Middle East Religious Figure? Will “IT” control from the Pulpit, Wall Street, or Militarily? How will we know when “IT” has arrived? Will there be a Television Broadcast or Internet communication from the Twi-light Zone notifying us? How many languages will “IT” speak, what color skin, food preferences...etc?

What do you think are the “Signs of the Times” which will lead us to know that these are indeed the “Last Days”?

Happy 4th of July!

the signs of the last days are here for us but they are still coming for others not yet born

if you want to understand what the Anti-Christ is you must first understand who the devil is or who Satan is or who Lucifer was and is

lets look at Lucifer first

Isaiah 14:4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

5 The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.

6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.

7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.

8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.

9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?

11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

you can read on but it is clear that Lucifer was king of Babylon that reach out to rule the world so the coming Lucifer will the next human that tries to rise up to get complete power over all the nations of the world

the last Lucifer will be the day their kind takes over the world one power one government

now who is the devil or serpent from the beginning

Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

which animal flesh is more subtle than any other beast of the field?

Genesis 1:24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

beast of the earth = beast of the field

otherwise soul life or animal life that is more subtle than any other beast of the field or earth is

soul life of mankind is the most subtle beast of the field or earth

so when we walk by fleshly images we become the devil but look who Jesus Christ said Satan was or is

Matthew 16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Apostle Peter was thinking worldly making is image one of Satan or the devil

So the Anti-Christ is a worldly movement like the Way Ministry was a Anti-Christ movement

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy