GreaseSpot Cafe

Corps Weddings

wrdsandwrks

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep and when he came here with the light bearers the wedding ring came off into his pocket, and the same same s**t went on.

I think his wedding "ring" must have come off of the end of a yo-yo string.

Oh, golly, I'm sorry. It was just a FOS. (figure of speech). How about "on another plane of existence?" There's no one here with that user name, is there?????

WG

How about saying he was Scum of the earth......who deserves.....

I better get another cup of coffee.

Edited by doojable

How about so nuts he's like a caveman.

If I said so wishy washy he's like a watered garden I bet you'd say "well, that wouldn't make sense"

Wait my phones ringing

Lets just call him a blooming idiot

(Sorry, I don't know whjat I'm saying today - lots of pain meds)

Edited by Out There

My wife and I were married in CFF and we don't regret it, despite not attending anymore. John Shroyer and Jeff Rath were very good pastors to do the ceremony. John's relatives allowed a little girl of theirs to be our flower girl. We had no ring bearers so the maid of Honor and Best Man took those roles.

I liked John as a pastor. He uses good common sense. While his foundational classes were set up like TWIs, same teaching...almost...not all the same...he promoted different teachers so no one would get hooked on any one man like people got hooked on Wierwille. He was aware of that. He taught love offerings and tithes, instead of just the tithe. They believed thet tithe was a good principle but not a law, especially in the New Testament. No one was hit up for money like in TWI. You could buy his classes on tape and play them in fellowship, a dramatic improvement over TWI.

His ministry beats TWI and I am not promoting it for people to go there. Anyone that has read what I've written knows I don't believe in a lot of it anymore. But for people that did like the old teaching, CFF was a great place for them.

It was too bad John Shroyer didn't take over rather than LCM. He may have changed the BOT. This is IMHO.

So, to this day, I have fond memories of our wedding. We have been married 7 years.

Eagle