GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday Acts2!

RainbowsGirl

Oh my, you all are wonderful. Thanks so much for the well wishes, etc.

Started celebrating yesterday. Sis took me to lunch. Last nite, 2 couples joined us at Chee$eburger in Paradi$e for dinner and entertainment by my favorite local entertainer. Friend Judy and I have been following him for about 30 years. His wife was there last nite and lots of others who follow him. I told his wife how much Judy and I loved her husband!!! She knows Judy pretty well, but has only met me a few times since I lived away for so long.

Anyway, we had a blast. Keith sang Happy Birthday to me and the islander (wait person) brought me a scoop of ice cream with a candle on it.

Tonite, hope we aren't too tired to see more local entertainment downtown at the park on the river. They are supposed to be a great band and I am looking forward to hearing them for the first time.

Kerry Kur+ Phillip$, reknown sogwriter, will be honored tonite as he is from here, He wrote I Don't Need Your Rocking Chair, George Jones, She Let Herself Go, George Strait, several songs by Joe Diffie, etc.

Thanks to all of you for your sweet words, graphics, songs, etc!!! Love the Jaguar logo, dmiller and I love my car.

I had a wonderful birthday. Got to hear the band perform some between rain showers, but we left before Kerry was honored due to the rain. It was still fun.

Thanks again. You made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!