GreaseSpot Cafe

For those that believe in prophesy

This was sent to me by a believer here. I thought it might speak to you as well....

Here is a composite of the words that have come during Tuesday morning prayer over the last month. The Lord is saying: "Little by little - this is how I will advance you into the fullness of your destiny. I can reverse your losses and secure your future, but you must work with Me in new ways! I will establish your boundaries and renew your vision, but you must see as I see.

I am re-knitting your emotions. Fragmentation that you have experienced in the last season should not keep you from experiencing My wholeness in your future! Do not fear, for I am proceeding and bringing you forth to a new place. The re-knitting of your emotions and realigning of your desires will set My motion in you. This will direct your feet from the wrong ways and cause you to see the pointers and signs for your right path. Do not resist the needle of mending, for I am re-knitting, finding holes and knitting again. Follow Me! It is mandatory that you learn the word 'Come' and follow Me. For many will turn aside to seek other ways this hour. But you must follow - even if the path is rocky and steep. Don't try to keep Me from taking you to the 'There' that I have prepared to give you. Also, do not try to keep Me from going to the place that I need to go to prepare the way for you. I am not like you and do not want to rest in the comfortable place that you are now occupying. Submit your emotions so I can re-knit them. You will gain new strength to resist the enemy when you submit in a new way. You are striving in areas that are not My concern. Submit, resist, and then follow Me to the best that I have.

This is a day for cleaning out your old garments and getting ready to exchange your best for His best. For now you will go to war for your inheritance and only wear the garments that will secure your future! The enemy is contending to withhold your next robe. He would love to leave you naked in the shame that has invaded your atmosphere from your past mistakes and hesitations. But there is a robe floating in the heavens above you that I long to bring down to clothe you for the days ahead. This robe will cover your shame and produce favor. The accuser is firing words and these words are knocking the robe from left to right so that it cannot come down for you to wear. Stand still and see Me work in the midst of your accusations. When you are the least expectant, you will sense My Delivering and Covering Power in your midst. The song of victory is within you. Do not lean on your own understanding or let go of this song of deliverance. Ascend with your song and this will be your weapon to gain dominion in the heavens above you. MY Word is very nigh and closer to you than you know. Fear not looking back for a moment to gain perspective on what is blocking you ahead. There is an anointing to complete and shut the mouth of the accuser. ' I Am the 'Keeper of the Garment'.

Now is the time to war for the robe that you will wear. This is a robe called 'Completion' and is necessary for your building process. As the enemy is trying to stop your building process, I am now causing you to war to clear the heavens, so you can wear your robe of building into the field of operation that I have for you. The blueprint and pattern for the future is now entering the present. This mantle must be put on for you to build My pattern. This robe will not have any of your insecurities and weaknesses of the past. I cannot have your past iniquities assimilated into the foundation that I am asking you to lay. Foundations are shaking and the bridges that connect you to the past are falling. I am laying new foundations and building new connected paths into places that you need to go. Do not allow the enemy to knock you out of this building process or you will be held up for 16 years in a land, and another will have to build on what you have laid. Define your building sphere. Lay a strong foundation and then add your sons and daughters that will become My prophets for the days ahead.

For floods have come into the earth and caused the rivers to rise. Now is a time to look at the natural and act in the Spirit. Call in the flood of My presence, the flood of joy. I long to establish an oasis in every city, state and nation. Call forth the oasis of joy in the midst of dryness. The rising floodwaters have caused the ground to become pliable for remolding My plan. Foundations are shaking and routes are being rearranged. Many fields have been filled with beasts. The beasts of the field have been robbing the joy of My people and blocking them from entering into new places of harvest and increase. The rising waters are causing enemy structures to be exposed. Begin to move past what is holding you in captivity and keeping you from coming into the new field that I have for you. The new field is calling you. The new field is calling My presence in. Come into the new field that is beginning to awaken. The land is shouting out, 'Rescue me! Rescue me!' It is My time for you to enter into a new field. It is My time for you to branch out! You have maintained and established one field, but new fields are calling. New ideas are beginning to be birthed. New visions are calling. I am opening up new fields for you. Define your fields and enter in.

I am sending My presence into the dark hearts of captivity where Baals, Dagons, and Ashteroths have ruled. I will cause the headship of that which has been holding My harvest fields to break, tumble and roll. The heads of rule are changing. I am causing My presence to dethrone that which has been ruling the thoughts of My people. In the midst of dangerous times, call for My presence to flood that which has captivated and watch the headship of the enemy fall.

Sounds are beginning to blend, harmonize and multiply. The sound of My procession is beginning to be heard in the earth. Allow the sound to create confusion in the enemy's camp. This is a time to confuse the enemy that is in the field. Do not fear your enemy that is in the field. I will go before you and then call you in. The trees of the field are filled with sound. They are filled with My instruments. I am waiting for you to go and remove the tambourines that have been hung in the trees and take back the sound that has been captured in the fields of harvest in the earth. These sounds will cause the iniquity and bloodshed that has lain dormant in the fields to be released. Where the fragrance of death has been, life will abound. Call forth the captured sounds throughout the fields of harvest. There are "Black holes" in people you have ministered to and you know others that have not been able to break out of their past woundedness. Send the sound into those black holes. My Children will dance in the light, for My sound will rise in the midst of the night. The harvest is plentiful and I am sending forth the sound. Praise Me! Send the sound onto every university and college campus in your region. The sound will cause the headship that is ruling to fall.

Send the sound into the marketplace. For all of those who are going into the marketplace ask Me for a rising up of My presence so that they have a greater favor and influence than any of those around them. I will prepare you in secret. I have secret passages that are opening for My people to come into. Even now there is divine training that you must have. Experiment with Me. Taste and see that I am good. Experiment with My power and watch Me develop authority within you. You have been held in one field and have created captivity in that field. I am beginning to create a procession that will cause other fields to be invaded. Lay down your expectations in one place and let My expectations rise in you. Let My expectations lead you. I am moving you into divine positioning.

This is a time of divine replacement so that I can create the sound of victory and cause the field to rejoice. I am causing some to vacate and others to be positioned. The divine replacement has begun. I am moving people. My "People Mover in the earth" has been activated. This is a time that MY chess game is beginning and I am strategizing over the harvest fields in the earth realm. I am releasing strategy and moving My pieces in place. The winning move is at hand. Be a part of this divine replacement that I have created in the earth. I will now set positions in places. Let My Spirit come down on you. I am anointing you with favor to move into markets and ministries.

Your King is waiting to come in! I must see you proceed into the places of darkness that you have resisted. For the King to come into the field, you must go forth and prepare the way. It is you that I am waiting on, not you waiting on Me. I am waiting on you, so be willing to go into the field. Be willing to embrace the change that I have today and you will see the change come forth on your way. I am the Deliverer who will come down to sit in your midst. Lift your head up. Let My light come down upon you. Decree that the lion who is lurking and waiting and sounding his accusations will not be able to devour. You will be so filled with praise that he will not be able to bite. He is like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. The lion that is waiting to devour you, the words that are coming against you, will not be able to overtake you.

Shout --by My blast your enemies will perish! Loose that shout! By the breath of My nostrils, your enemies will be consumed. Be anointed with the fragrance of the pomegranate and then blow healing, overcoming and success into that new field. The roaring of the lion, the voice of the fierce lion, the teeth of the young lions are broken. The old lions perish for lack of prey and the stout lion's whelps are scattered abroad. Decree that the old lions of your past that have been rising up and trying to devour you, old lions which have been guarding the field and its territory, must now perish and let go of the field so you can enter in. The old lions, old fears, old insecurities that have been keeping you out of your field must let go of your new field. Strong lions have captured and marked the field and created a stronghold. Now go into the field and mark My boundaries and say, 'My God is now entering my field.' Re-mark the boundaries!

I AM causing the roar that has turned you back at the gate to be disbursed. I AM sending a blast into the field that I am calling you to go into. That blast is causing the enemy to go into confusion. Re-mark the four corners of your boundaries and declare that you are retaking your territory. Go back to your churches, your businesses, your cities, the universities, the schools and all the places I am calling you to and re-mark those boundaries. Declare that where the lion has roared, that his voice has been stopped and the Lion of Judah has claimed the field.

Tell those in the Washington DC area that they need to go in and re-mark that government field and say, 'Where the lion is roaring, God's voice will be greater!' Go to your state capitols and the governments of your nations and decree that My voice will be greater than the voice of the enemy. Declare that My voice will begin to penetrate the darkness. The angel of the Lord has encamped around you and you are under My wing. Taste and see that I AM good. Blessed is the man who trusts in ME. Let trust rise up in a new way and you will begin to feel My covering over you."

http://gloryofzion.org/news20070802.htm

Some pretty good lines in there Dot.

It missed loving your enemies though,

even the ones in our minds.

When we do this the enemies are seen for what they are and are transformed.

The ones in our minds that is.

As far as someone else, it's effect will be seen down the road and perhaps not bt the one who loved.

• 4 months later...

Hi Dot,

I'm sending this to the front for you.

I strongly desire that your path is good Dot.

I am willing to do my best to help you either way.

Since you're in a struggle, I hope taking another look at this is good for you.

Edited by JeffSjo

Hi Dot,

I had not read a "prophecy" in a while. That one was nice. It kind of reminded me of when we use to "prophecy" in twig.

That is one thing that I liked about the Spiritual practice of TWI and the small twig fellowship. We got together for a spiritual purpose and each one had something to bring, each one had the welling up of the Spirit inside and could give a message from that Spirit.

I have not got much out of those who have "the ministry of a Prophet", mainly because I enjoy the personal relationships of people who can be my friends...........Prophets often are so untouchable.

Facilitate a wonderful ministry where people can care one for another.

Shoot, these boards almost meet that criteria........These boards show what we really want......to commune one with another.

Patrick

these type of writings freak me out.

i love the Lord and i truly hope if he needs to say soemthing to me as His beloved child, he will not need e-mail systems or MOG or WOG or have a title bestowed on them by "whatever" is out there.

that is me.

you know dot if it makes you happy and doesnt freak you out do it .

• 3 weeks later...

When I brought this thread back to the front, it was because Dot had shared that she was in a struggle and might need to take another look at this prophecy.

One of the ways I thought this could be a blessing to Dot was that if the prophecy was false that she could see that, that would be a blessing for sure. I reserve my judgement because I'm not in Dot's shoes and am not qualified to judge the truth of it.

To be perfectly honest, I'm never completely comfortable with a spoken prophecy. I do believe that there's more to it in practice than was generally allowed in TWI days and can be very good. I also believe that a lot of damage is done by false prophecies.

DEAR RACHEL,

I am never suspicious of prophecies that contradict the written word of God.

I REJECT THEM WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

I don't know for sure if you were refering to this prophecy for Dot or not.

Even though this is the doctrinal section I'm going to hold off on making disparaging statements on the prophecy at hand because this was brought to the front to bless Dot. And if she's blessed, I'm blessed.

On the other hand, if you have specific and clear concerns it is the doctrinal section. If you want to bless Dot and not see her mislead, why don't you plainly stait your concerns? Were they specific concerns or were you just speaking in general?

Why say anything at all if not to help another?

DEAR DOT,

I beg your pardon for stiring the pot a little. I hope you don't mind.

IF YOU DO MIND, I WILL BE QUIET AND FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO DISCUSS PROPHECY WITH RACHEL. Just say the word and I'll sadly regret that I ever brought it up in relationship to your prophecy and I won't say another word.

DEAR DOT, I HOPE THINGS ARE WELL WITH YOU.

Edited by JeffSjo

God first

Beloved 'Dot Matrix'

God loves you my dear friend

yes I enjoy reading it and in red I have added things I saw within the heart of the message

This was sent to me by a believer here. I thought it might speak to you as well....

Here is a composite of the words that have come during Tuesday morning prayer over the last month. The Lord is saying: "Little by little - this is how I will advance you into the fullness of your destiny. I can reverse your losses and secure your future, but you must work with Me in new ways! I will establish your boundaries and renew your vision, but you must see as I see.

Yes we must look into things with a open heart of love as God teaches us to do as we learn more and more how to walk in greater love.

I am re-knitting your emotions. Fragmentation that you have experienced in the last season should not keep you from experiencing My wholeness in your future! Do not fear, for I am proceeding and bringing you forth to a new place. The re-knitting of your emotions and realigning of your desires will set My motion in you.

The emotions of the fruit of the spirit are being aline up with the true image of God as you grow into the being God wants you to be.

This will direct your feet from the wrong ways and cause you to see the pointers and signs for your right path. Do not resist the needle of mending, for I am re-knitting, finding holes and knitting again. Follow Me! It is mandatory that you learn the word 'Come' and follow Me. For many will turn aside to seek other ways this hour. But you must follow - even if the path is rocky and steep. Don't try to keep Me from taking you to the 'There' that I have prepared to give you.

I Christ am pointing to the things you need to learn to help you in your journey of love until the hour you will change into pure love.

Also, do not try to keep Me from going to the place that I need to go to prepare the way for you. I am not like you and do not want to rest in the comfortable place that you are now occupying. Submit your emotions so I can re-knit them. You will gain new strength to resist the enemy when you submit in a new way. You are striving in areas that are not My concern. Submit, resist, and then follow Me to the best that I have.

Become as I Christ am one of pure God’s fruit the emotions of the spirit.

This is a day for cleaning out your old garments and getting ready to exchange your best for His best. For now you will go to war for your inheritance and only wear the garments that will secure your future! The enemy is contending to withhold your next robe. He would love to leave you naked in the shame that has invaded your atmosphere from your past mistakes and hesitations. But there is a robe floating in the heavens above you that I long to bring down to clothe you for the days ahead. This robe will cover your shame and produce favor.

The new body at the day of changed is ready for you to put on but the enemy wants you to stay as you are. I am here to help to grow to that great day of changed.

The accuser is firing words and these words are knocking the robe from left to right so that it cannot come down for you to wear. Stand still and see Me work in the midst of your accusations. When you are the least expectant, you will sense My Delivering and Covering Power in your midst. The song of victory is within you.

Doubt comes from all around you but trust me the Christ and I will deliver you from this world of sin. The victory song is there for you to sing by trusting in your God.

Do not lean on your own understanding or let go of this song of deliverance. Ascend with your song and this will be your weapon to gain dominion in the heavens above you. MY Word is very nigh and closer to you than you know. Fear not looking back for a moment to gain perspective on what is blocking you ahead. There is an anointing to complete and shut the mouth of the accuser. ' I Am the 'Keeper of the Garment'.

Do not believe your fleshly understanding but believe in that which is above the logic of the natural that of the spiritual world. I Christ am giving you the love to one day wear this new body that is like a garment.

Now is the time to war for the robe that you will wear. This is a robe called 'Completion' and is necessary for your building process. As the enemy is trying to stop your building process, I am now causing you to war to clear the heavens, so you can wear your robe of building into the field of operation that I have for you.

Its time to grow in love so you will be ready and able to changed into that new body from the old one of flesh to your spiritual body like unto God himself. The enemy is trying to trick you into standing still when they is work to be done.

The blueprint and pattern for the future is now entering the present. This mantle must be put on for you to build My pattern. This robe will not have any of your insecurities and weaknesses of the past. I cannot have your past iniquities assimilated into the foundation that I am asking you to lay. Foundations are shaking and the bridges that connect you to the past are falling. I am laying new foundations and building new connected paths into places that you need to go. Do not allow the enemy to knock you out of this building process or you will be held up for 16 years in a land, and another will have to build on what you have laid. Define your building sphere. Lay a strong foundation and then add your sons and daughters that will become My prophets for the days ahead.

If you do not rise up to do the work I Christ have called you for I will have to look for another but together we can get the job done because you have begin a good work.

For floods have come into the earth and caused the rivers to rise. Now is a time to look at the natural and act in the Spirit. Call in the flood of My presence, the flood of joy. I long to establish an oasis in every city, state and nation. Call forth the oasis of joy in the midst of dryness. The rising floodwaters have caused the ground to become pliable for remolding My plan. Foundations are shaking and routes are being rearranged.

Lies move like great floods but now its time to look at the living waters of love that I have send to made a new path one of love.

Many fields have been filled with beasts. The beasts of the field have been robbing the joy of My people and blocking them from entering into new places of harvest and increase.

The beast of men have robbed the people with fancy words but my people are talking away their power.

note more to do later I just wanted to see some of the power behind these words. That I saw when I read it the first time I saw it.

The rising waters are causing enemy structures to be exposed. Begin to move past what is holding you in captivity and keeping you from coming into the new field that I have for you. The new field is calling you. The new field is calling My presence in. Come into the new field that is beginning to awaken. The land is shouting out, 'Rescue me! Rescue me!' It is My time for you to enter into a new field. It is My time for you to branch out! You have maintained and established one field, but new fields are calling. New ideas are beginning to be birthed. New visions are calling. I am opening up new fields for you. Define your fields and enter in.

I am sending My presence into the dark hearts of captivity where Baals, Dagons, and Ashteroths have ruled. I will cause the headship of that which has been holding My harvest fields to break, tumble and roll. The heads of rule are changing. I am causing My presence to dethrone that which has been ruling the thoughts of My people. In the midst of dangerous times, call for My presence to flood that which has captivated and watch the headship of the enemy fall.

Sounds are beginning to blend, harmonize and multiply. The sound of My procession is beginning to be heard in the earth. Allow the sound to create confusion in the enemy's camp. This is a time to confuse the enemy that is in the field. Do not fear your enemy that is in the field. I will go before you and then call you in. The trees of the field are filled with sound. They are filled with My instruments. I am waiting for you to go and remove the tambourines that have been hung in the trees and take back the sound that has been captured in the fields of harvest in the earth. These sounds will cause the iniquity and bloodshed that has lain dormant in the fields to be released. Where the fragrance of death has been, life will abound. Call forth the captured sounds throughout the fields of harvest. There are "Black holes" in people you have ministered to and you know others that have not been able to break out of their past woundedness. Send the sound into those black holes. My Children will dance in the light, for My sound will rise in the midst of the night. The harvest is plentiful and I am sending forth the sound. Praise Me! Send the sound onto every university and college campus in your region. The sound will cause the headship that is ruling to fall.

Send the sound into the marketplace. For all of those who are going into the marketplace ask Me for a rising up of My presence so that they have a greater favor and influence than any of those around them. I will prepare you in secret. I have secret passages that are opening for My people to come into. Even now there is divine training that you must have. Experiment with Me. Taste and see that I am good. Experiment with My power and watch Me develop authority within you. You have been held in one field and have created captivity in that field. I am beginning to create a procession that will cause other fields to be invaded. Lay down your expectations in one place and let My expectations rise in you. Let My expectations lead you. I am moving you into divine positioning.

This is a time of divine replacement so that I can create the sound of victory and cause the field to rejoice. I am causing some to vacate and others to be positioned. The divine replacement has begun. I am moving people. My "People Mover in the earth" has been activated. This is a time that MY chess game is beginning and I am strategizing over the harvest fields in the earth realm. I am releasing strategy and moving My pieces in place. The winning move is at hand. Be a part of this divine replacement that I have created in the earth. I will now set positions in places. Let My Spirit come down on you. I am anointing you with favor to move into markets and ministries.

Your King is waiting to come in! I must see you proceed into the places of darkness that you have resisted. For the King to come into the field, you must go forth and prepare the way. It is you that I am waiting on, not you waiting on Me. I am waiting on you, so be willing to go into the field. Be willing to embrace the change that I have today and you will see the change come forth on your way. I am the Deliverer who will come down to sit in your midst. Lift your head up. Let My light come down upon you. Decree that the lion who is lurking and waiting and sounding his accusations will not be able to devour. You will be so filled with praise that he will not be able to bite. He is like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. The lion that is waiting to devour you, the words that are coming against you, will not be able to overtake you.

Shout --by My blast your enemies will perish! Loose that shout! By the breath of My nostrils, your enemies will be consumed. Be anointed with the fragrance of the pomegranate and then blow healing, overcoming and success into that new field. The roaring of the lion, the voice of the fierce lion, the teeth of the young lions are broken. The old lions perish for lack of prey and the stout lion's whelps are scattered abroad. Decree that the old lions of your past that have been rising up and trying to devour you, old lions which have been guarding the field and its territory, must now perish and let go of the field so you can enter in. The old lions, old fears, old insecurities that have been keeping you out of your field must let go of your new field. Strong lions have captured and marked the field and created a stronghold. Now go into the field and mark My boundaries and say, 'My God is now entering my field.' Re-mark the boundaries!

I AM causing the roar that has turned you back at the gate to be disbursed. I AM sending a blast into the field that I am calling you to go into. That blast is causing the enemy to go into confusion. Re-mark the four corners of your boundaries and declare that you are retaking your territory. Go back to your churches, your businesses, your cities, the universities, the schools and all the places I am calling you to and re-mark those boundaries. Declare that where the lion has roared, that his voice has been stopped and the Lion of Judah has claimed the field.

Tell those in the Washington DC area that they need to go in and re-mark that government field and say, 'Where the lion is roaring, God's voice will be greater!' Go to your state capitols and the governments of your nations and decree that My voice will be greater than the voice of the enemy. Declare that My voice will begin to penetrate the darkness. The angel of the Lord has encamped around you and you are under My wing. Taste and see that I AM good. Blessed is the man who trusts in ME. Let trust rise up in a new way and you will begin to feel My covering over you."

http://gloryofzion.org/news20070802.htm

Yes I believe big time in words of prophecy

This is from what I see a good word of prophecy a lot like we did in TWI just a little more long winded than we did then

but as for one who writes down my words of prophecy I only see good here

I guess I could tear it apart but its better to just read and see what it teaches me

Nothing here of a foruth telling just a lot part truths like are in the bible to get us to the place we need to go in our life today

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Just some FYI from www.spiritoferror.wordpress.com

I am with you Rachel, I don't like their contradictory nature....nor their ''adding'' to the scriptures.

“Apostle” Chuck Pierce has prophesied that, in 2001 — when the terrorists attacked America — the Church entered a “Seven-Year War Season.” Using a Hebraic calendar, Pierce believes we are now in the sixth year of this war season (Hebraic year 5767) — the “Year That Swords Will Clash.” This will be a year when the Church will engage in spiritual warfare and exercise its authority, according to Pierce. For more information, see his Oct. 25 prophecy sent out by the Elijah List.

Other ‘War’ Years

Here is what Pierce has prophesied about the other years of the “war season”:

• Year 1 (starting Sept. 2001) was the “The Beginning of War — 7 Years of Breaking Old Cycles”

• Year 2 (starting Sept. 2002) was a “Sabbath Day Rest Year” (a year for increasing our faith)

• Year 3 (starting Sept. 2003) was “A Year of Secrets, Mysteries and Surprises”

• Year 4 (starting Sept. 2004) was “A Year to Circle, Surround and Plunder the Enemies Camp”

• Year 5 (starting Sept. 2005) was a “Year of Staking Your Claim for the Future”

• Year 6 (starting Oct. 2006) is the “Year That Swords Will Clash”

• Year 7 (yet to be announced by Pierce)

Not Biblical

The whole concept of a “seven-year war season” will sound odd to many Christians. Nowhere do we see Jesus or the original apostles teaching people that that the Church will continually go through different cycles. Yet — according to the apostolic-prophetic movement — the Church needs new “apostles” and “prophets” like Pierce to give supernatural insight into these cycles. Why? If the church knows the current cycles, then it can use the necessary strategies to defeat demonic forces and establish God’s kingdom on earth.

Embraced by Prominent Leaders

Pierce’s prophecy has been embraced by leaders in the apostolic-prophetic movement, who consider Pierce to be a very accurate prophet when it comes to revealing the times and seasons the Church is in. In fact, many of the movement’s leaders are actually scheduling their ministries around Pierce’s timetable. The Elijah List, for example, regularly features updates on the “war season,” and entire conferences have been held to teach Christians how to live during each year of the war season. See this conference held to prepare Christians for the fourth year, which featured speakers Cindy Jacobs, Dutch Sheets, John Eckhardt and Peter Wagner.

‘War Season’ Products

Pierce has even sold products geared around the “war season,” including this $20-lapel pin, this $20-tent peg, and this $12 anointing oil, all designed to help Christians wage battle in the fifth year.

This $20-necklace pendant represents the current year of the sword.

He also has written a book about this war season titled The Future War of the Church (pictured here). In this book, he argues that it’s crucial for all Christians to submit themselves to modern apostles.

Pierce’s “war season” is another example of how he, and other leaders in this movement, are causing Christians to turn their eyes away from the sure teachings of Scripture and, instead, pay attention to their vague, unbiblical and speculative prophecies.

Just some FYI from www.spiritoferror.wordpress.com

I am with you Rachel, I don't like their contradictory nature....nor their ''adding'' to the scriptures.

“Apostle” Chuck Pierce has prophesied that, in 2001 — when the terrorists attacked America — the Church entered a “Seven-Year War Season.” Using a Hebraic calendar, Pierce believes we are now in the sixth year of this war season (Hebraic year 5767) — the “Year That Swords Will Clash.” This will be a year when the Church will engage in spiritual warfare and exercise its authority, according to Pierce. For more information, see his Oct. 25 prophecy sent out by the Elijah List.

Other ‘War’ Years

Here is what Pierce has prophesied about the other years of the “war season”:

• Year 1 (starting Sept. 2001) was the “The Beginning of War — 7 Years of Breaking Old Cycles”

• Year 2 (starting Sept. 2002) was a “Sabbath Day Rest Year” (a year for increasing our faith)

• Year 4 (starting Sept. 2004) was “A Year to Circle, Surround and Plunder the Enemies Camp”

• Year 5 (starting Sept. 2005) was a “Year of Staking Your Claim for the Future”

• Year 7 (yet to be announced by Pierce)

Not Biblical

The whole concept of a “seven-year war season” will sound odd to many Christians. Nowhere do we see Jesus or the original apostles teaching people that that the Church will continually go through different cycles. Yet — according to the apostolic-prophetic movement — the Church needs new “apostles” and “prophets” like Pierce to give supernatural insight into these cycles. Why? If the church knows the current cycles, then it can use the necessary strategies to defeat demonic forces and establish God’s kingdom on earth.

Embraced by Prominent Leaders

Pierce’s prophecy has been embraced by leaders in the apostolic-prophetic movement, who consider Pierce to be a very accurate prophet when it comes to revealing the times and seasons the Church is in. In fact, many of the movement’s leaders are actually scheduling their ministries around Pierce’s timetable. The Elijah List, for example, regularly features updates on the “war season,” and entire conferences have been held to teach Christians how to live during each year of the war season. See this conference held to prepare Christians for the fourth year, which featured speakers Cindy Jacobs, Dutch Sheets, John Eckhardt and Peter Wagner.

‘War Season’ Products

Pierce has even sold products geared around the “war season,” including this $20-lapel pin, this $20-tent peg, and this $12 anointing oil, all designed to help Christians wage battle in the fifth year.

This $20-necklace pendant represents the current year of the sword.

He also has written a book about this war season titled The Future War of the Church (pictured here). In this book, he argues that it’s crucial for all Christians to submit themselves to modern apostles.

Pierce’s “war season” is another example of how he, and other leaders in this movement, are causing Christians to turn their eyes away from the sure teachings of Scripture and, instead, pay attention to their vague, unbiblical and speculative prophecies.

But there are also those that would claim that these are words of error because they don't even believe in tongues. Especially, if

you're in the Amillennial camp. Of course, always check the prophecy against the Word of God. But just because prophecy doesn't fall into neatly

organized verses of Scripture, it doesn't automatically make it wrong.

Just something perhaps you should do, and that is to meditate on Rev 12. It has the meaning of course that the devil would try to destroy the

Lord Jesus as a baby, but you can also see yourself in it as well. If you are moving out in faith with the Lord Jesus, that old roaring lion will attempt

to get in your way and destroy within you, the Lord Jesus. He's still doing the same old tricks. So don't discount prophecy because you can't find

exact quotes of the Scriptures. What was done during TWI days were like little children babbling and trying to form coherent words.

God first

Beloved bliss and brideofjc

God loves you my dear friends

I too do not like it when some seem to give word of prophecy one minute and the next they asked for money

I would say the words above are real prophecy but that does not mean the person understood what was spoken in other prophecy

when you write down words of prophecy there is time to edit it and add to it some thing we must face and deal with

All so just because somethings seems not to line up with the bible it does not make it wrong beause our understanding could be wrong not the words of prophecy

it seems all these wars are figurely not a fleshly war but one inside each person but our war coild be set on a differ time line because we are not Chuck Pierce

now let me say again the money thing I do not like and its Wayish thinking

thank you

God first

Beloved all

God loves you my dear friends

more about the prophecy as I see

New overview added

The rising waters are causing enemy structures to be exposed. Begin to move past what is holding you in captivity and keeping you from coming into the new field that I have for you. The new field is calling you. The new field is calling My presence in. Come into the new field that is beginning to awaken. The land is shouting out, 'Rescue me! Rescue me!' It is My time for you to enter into a new field. It is My time for you to branch out! You have maintained and established one field, but new fields are calling. New ideas are beginning to be birthed. New visions are calling. I am opening up new fields for you. Define your fields and enter in.

The field are us risen up to eat the meat of God’s love when before we were only on the milk a fleshly understanding of truth in part while the enemy wants to keep us on milk its time we rise up and eat whole food personal spiritual insight.

The fleshly mind as rule for to long but its time you let the spiritual mind rule your heart.

Sounds are beginning to blend, harmonize and multiply. The sound of My procession is beginning to be heard in the earth. Allow the sound to create confusion in the enemy's camp. This is a time to confuse the enemy that is in the field. Do not fear your enemy that is in the field. I will go before you and then call you in.

I Christ will lead with sounds within your heart that will confuse the flesh of your mind with things that sound new to you but you must trust your heart.

The trees of the field are filled with sound. They are filled with My instruments. I am waiting for you to go and remove the tambourines that have been hung in the trees and take back the sound that has been captured in the fields of harvest in the earth.

Christ is waiting for us to use the fruit of the spirit and share fruits back that you have received by the sound of truth in part.

These sounds will cause the iniquity and bloodshed that has lain dormant in the fields to be released. Where the fragrance of death has been, life will abound. Call forth the captured sounds throughout the fields of harvest. There are "Black holes" in people you have ministered to and you know others that have not been able to break out of their past woundedness. Send the sound into those black holes. My Children will dance in the light, for My sound will rise in the midst of the night. The harvest is plentiful and I am sending forth the sound. Praise Me! Send the sound onto every university and college campus in your region. The sound will cause the headship that is ruling to fall.

The sound of part truth will reveal truth for what it is love to the degree we can handle. The black holes are area’s we need to change within our walk to let love rule over personal desires. Our children will dance in the love of God.

Send the sound into the marketplace. For all of those who are going into the marketplace ask Me for a rising up of My presence so that they have a greater favor and influence than any of those around them. I will prepare you in secret. I have secret passages that are opening for My people to come into.

The word secret is in private I will tell you what to share with all you met as I give you the words they will hear to the point you are able to love them. Come unto the light of love that will guide you.

Even now there is divine training that you must have. Experiment with Me. Taste and see that I am good. Experiment with My power and watch Me develop authority within you. You have been held in one field and have created captivity in that field. I am beginning to create a procession that will cause other fields to be invaded. Lay down your expectations in one place and let My expectations rise in you. Let My expectations lead you. I am moving you into divine positioning.

Let Christ teach you personally as you walk with Christ while growing in truth in part because you have been trap in the field of flesh but its time to walk into the spiritual field.

Note - the person who spoke this prophecy has been caught up into fleshly riches and fleshly thinking but its time he change as we all need to change to be more like Christ.

more to come as I look at more but this is my feeling so far from what was wrote

thank you