GreaseSpot Cafe

Do you know where they Are?????

newlife

This last weekend a friend whom I have connected with after a considerable number of years, were talking and actually singing some songs together....(I am a musician). But we got to talking about Stevie K. Lo#ie......how great of a singer she was and how we thought she really got the short end of the stick on her music. Does anyone know where she is? And is she still doing music???

And Clau##tte......where is she?

So many great musicians with so much talent and heart.....where are they now??? One thing I felt that TWI had was the best music I had heard at that time.......which was in the 70's.

Well, Ms Notta, aren't you just the bevvy of information? :biglaugh: You never cease to amaze me. :)

None of the links work on her site, though. :( I was gonna order something. If she cooks half as good as she sings, it would be awesomely decadent.

Health reasons, eh? I guess TWI can't have someone on the payroll who's gonna be submitting lots of doctor bills or needing - gasp - help. I reckon they had to get her out "one the field" before they started losing money on her. :rolleyes:

So loving how they take care of their own, isn't it? :cryhug_1_:

Well, Ms Notta, aren't you just the bevvy of information? :biglaugh: You never cease to amaze me. :)

None of the links work on her site, though. :( I was gonna order something. If she cooks half as good as she sings, it would be awesomely decadent.

Health reasons, eh? I guess TWI can't have someone on the payroll who's gonna be submitting lots of doctor bills or needing - gasp - help. I reckon they had to get her out "one the field" before they started losing money on her. :rolleyes:

So loving how they take care of their own, isn't it? :cryhug_1_:

Here's another link with ordering information. Royal Bakery Order Information

I did not notice any responses about Stevie K. A couple of years ago or three, ted Ferrel mentioned she was teaching music in Colorado. I did not locate her, but that was the last I read here.

O a;lso just saw this:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/RARE-OBSCURE-XIAN-FOLK-...6QQcmdZViewItem

someone in Wichita is selling "Love Child" 33rpm record of hers for $149.00 (marked down from $200)

~HAP

Edited by HAPe4me

I did not notice any responses about Stevie K. A couple of years ago or three, ted Ferrel mentioned she was teaching music in Colorado. I did not locate her, but that was the last I read here.

O a;lso just saw this:

someone in Wichita is selling "Love Child" 33rpm record of hers for $149.00 (marked down from $200)

~HAP

Pathetic you can get a CD for $10.00 & shipping

The Belizean BRC had them for sale But I see that they pulled all the old way music from their bookstore now. I know that they checked with the artists before they sold them but perhaps something new is a- foot. I'll check our bookshop and see if we still have any left. If not I have one and also her other tape on CD Written in the Stars.

O a;lso just saw this:

~HAP

Marked down from $200 you say? I thought they were selling it 50% off - it was $299.99. OH BOY! WHAT A DEAL!!

I do have a Love Child CD in the bookshop, seeing as how the market value for the vinyl is at $299.00 I figure with the advantages of the CD it should at least bring $500.00. It seems that there was a small price increase that I somehow missed. I assume that you will still want the disk newlife...... Of course with the 98% Greasespot discount that will make it $10.00 your cost.

Edited by WhiteDove