GreaseSpot Cafe

The Writing Machine

waysider

Great reading and writng!

Interesting stuff. Some of his writing really speaks to me and I connect with his thoughts well, other things just appear to be train of thought braindumps that lack the energy of a rant. I can identify easily with some of his TWI-inspired writings, but I think he would have had an even greater source of writing material if he had been a kid in TWI in the late 80's and early 90's.

I can identify easily with some of his TWI-inspired writings, but I think he would have had an even greater source of writing material if he had been a kid in TWI in the late 80's and early 90's.

everyone's experience is different. that's sort of like saying to write about the desert, you should to live in new mexico to get the right point of view.

everyone's experience is different. that's sort of like saying to write about the desert, you should to live in new mexico to get the right point of view.

Oh, I dunno... to me, it seemed like P-Mosh was just suggesting growing up in the situation during the hayday of Martindale's reign of terror would have given him lots more to write about... not that PMosh was minimizing the guy's actual experience.

Oh, I dunno... to me, it seemed like P-Mosh was just suggesting growing up in the situation during the hayday of Martindale's reign of terror would have given him lots more to write about... not that PMosh was minimizing the guy's actual experience.

Exactly what I was saying. I was not minimizing his experience, just saying that things were even more bizarre under LCM's reign that really freaked out kids to a greater degree. However, based on what he wrote I do think he was in TWI some during the early 90's and such, but that he was no longer a kid.

• 2 months later...
http://www.thewritingmachine.net/archives/...ntula_attac.php

Has anyone been to this web site?

It's a memoir and collection of writings by a young man who grew up in The Way.

The last time I saw him he was just a tiny tot with long golden hair, whose boundless energy had him bouncing off the walls of Mason's Hall while we adults chanted choruses of What A Friend We Have In Jesus.

If you go, be sure to read his bio.

http://www.imxmi.com/

I really enjoyed his writings too. To me, it doesn't matter who was around to act as inspiration. I just enjoyed reading about things from a 10 year old point of view. I'm not too sure what lcm for example, would have added to his young life.

Christian certainly has a really good way with words, and depicting things from a boy's point of view. I loved that.

• 1 year later...

It is said somewhere Kids and dogs can't be fooled. He could see right through the deception of The Way.

I just ordered his book and plan on trying to get all of them,what a writer!

When I think about all the folks that say....Oh well that happened long ago ..move on and forget about it.

I will suggest they look at this mans writings and think again.

There were and still are people trapped in this cult life,should we just ignore that,I can't do that because I

feel I am leaving the war damaged (spiritual war)in the hot zone.

Live and let live or Live and let die?

I suppose for those people who want to live under the umbrella of what was twi and it works for them ,then fine.

What about the others who want TRUTH.