GreaseSpot Cafe

Gay Christmas Gifts

Bumpy

Hi Bump

Gotta tell ya.

Kids today have their own definition of "gay".

Oh sure, they know about the sexual meaning, but when they say something is "gay", they mean it is LAME.

So when a kid says,"that sweater that Aunt Minnie got me was totally gay.", he might actually mean that no self respecting homosexual would be laid to rest in it.

Anyhow, it raises the question of "what sort of gifts might be considered 'totally gay'?"

I'd bet that if you compared the Christmas lists from a gay GSC'er to a straight one, you'd be unable to distinguish one from the other. After all, people are people.

Merrry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Suda

What do "men" buy for "THEIR MEN"?

I guess if you're liberated and your "closet" needs a few extra items...you might want to start with..."SOCKS"! And he doesn't have to be dancing all the time! :biglaugh:

How 'bout a sexy "teddy" who looks like a Wolf, or a cuddly Rhino, or maybe a "Pawcat"! :dance:

I'll be back, have to check out a few more items on the farm! :spy:

What do "men" buy for "THEIR MEN"?

I guess if you're liberated and your "closet" needs a few extra items...you might want to start with..."SOCKS"! And he doesn't have to be dancing all the time! :biglaugh:

How 'bout a sexy "teddy" who looks like a Wolf, or a cuddly Rhino, or maybe a "Pawcat"! :dance:

I'll be back, have to check out a few more items on the farm! :spy:

I may agree with Oakspear here ... these aren't things you are projecting as gifts you'd like, are they oh bumpy one? I'm cuddly with females, but I joust with the males ...

I had plenty of chances at gay guys in the New Orleans volleyball scene, but it was the women in their short shorts, diving and digging, that did it for me. Hope you are not disappointed ...

But if you are talking farm, well that is a whole 'nuther animal ... :evildenk:

are these gifts you'd like, oh bumpy one? I'm cuddly ...

I had plenty of chances at gay guys in the New Orleans volleyball scene, diving and digging, that did it for me. Hope you are not disappointed ... :redface2:

But if you are talking farm, well that is a whole 'nuther animal ...

Rhino, there's always time later to get better acquainted, but I just don't think we need too much diving, just a little "twisting" :biglaugh: As for The Farm, that's something which needs to be "staged" with lots of ideas!

We just have to put our thoughts together for some really "stunning" decorating ideas! :rolleyes:

Rhino, there's always time later to get better acquainted, but I just don't think we need too much diving, just a little "twisting" :biglaugh: As for The Farm, that's something which needs to be "staged" with lots of ideas!

We just have to put our thoughts together for some really "stunning" decorating ideas! :rolleyes:

Add a word .. change a word ... I didn't say anything like your counterfeit quote, oh twisted one ...

Don't you have a wife to help you decorate your own dam tree ?

Edited by rhino

Jinkies!

I just love this French stuff, though I haven't a clue what the heck anybody is saying.

I suppose I could ask my French speaking son----Or not.

I just happened to have a thought.

Maybe there should also be a thread for Gray Christmas gifts for us oldsters.

-------------------------------------------------

The support hose was hung

By the chimney with care

In hopes that St. Nicholas

Would bring us some hair.

----------------------------------------------------

Pullin' chain?...Is that like lady fist and her five daughters makin' the scene?...my goodness, all this sexual inuendo only deepens the question of what is a "Gay Christmas Gift"...

...My idea of a "Gay Christmas Gift" is one that I don't want to see under my tree :) :)

Edited by GrouchoMarxJr

...My idea of a "Gay Christmas Gift" is one that I don't want to see under my tree :) :)

Are you SURE...Graucho? :knuddel:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/...wimsuit/models/

Some of them like playing in the 'closet' too! In the DARK, (Hot & ready to be your little Santa Helper), just waiting to come out with their playtoys for Christmas! :spy: